Samsung SMT-H3110 V+ Mosc Image

Hi Bob,,

Im also in pure any chance you could mail me the image so i can just change
ird and bk

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the image slim, Ive added my bk and IRD to it but only get FTA channels, the Details are defo right what can the problem be ??

Thanks for the image slim, Ive added my bk and IRD to it but only get FTA channels, the Details are defo right what can the problem be ??

i noticed that some people on pure seem to be having slight issues with keys not updating or taking ages to update

i sugest u put the keys in manually
and check rights dates .etc

strange but just in case check the rights date but i know the image is good and give it time to take an update

Hi slim (again) How long roughtly for an update had it on earlier for about 30 mins no Joy.

If you have blank screen then BK could be incorrect

If you have not subbed message then normally keys/dates

Read back the card and have a look

Hi slim (again) How long roughtly for an update had it on earlier for about 30 mins no Joy.
These extra tiers are'nt needed mate, pm your addy to me and will send you a deffo working image.
If it don't work then the problem will be your bk, nothing else.

Chookey

Btw cossiedavyd sorry I cannot give out the image I have but I'm sure chookey's will work fine

The bk is defo right, If i use the bk and ird with a blocker image I get all channels but the PPV channels all stutter, Only the fta channels are ok

The bk is defo right, If i use the bk and ird with a blocker image I get all channels but the PPV channels all stutter, Only the fta channels are ok
The image I sent will stop the freezing mate. You will need to enter your own cam id though 24 XX XX XX, same number 3 times.

Chookey

Thanks for the image mate, Will try it when i get in from work. Can it be any numbers repeated for the cam id?? So for example 24 20 20 20

When he says same 3 times he means in the 3 sections

24 A2 45 73
24 A2 45 73
24 A2 45 73

Image Chookey sent worked a treat. Cheers mate
Big thanks to everyone that helped

hi m8 could you pm me that image too - cheers

hi were can i find this image for the 3110 i cant find one anywere an cant get in downloads section or dont no where to donate many thx

used b04 image and worked fine but i need to write for a mate and after update i try to read in nagra and i get bad password - even after mrom card still asks for a password - does card stay locked??

used b04 image and worked fine but i need to write for a mate and after update i try to read in nagra and i get bad password - even after mrom card still asks for a password - does card stay locked??
Password is on line C040 of the image I sent you mate. Read the eeprom from the image I sent. This is really basic stuff.

Chookey

Password is on line C040 of the image I sent you mate. Read the eeprom from the image I sent. This is really basic stuff.

Chookey

cheers got it - but its something ive not had to do before so 1 mans basic is another ones pain. thanks

Back