Samsung J600 blue mobile phone PAYG on O2 - £39.99

The 'Home Shopping' van pulled up today and the guy walked up to me and handed me a fooking Littlewoods Catalogue, then I checked my account status online and it said my order had been cancelled.

lol

BTW guys, how is the phone, any good?

I got a catalog with it as well. You'll probably get it tomorrow m8. :)

Not plugged it in, or powered it up. Going to sell it on ebay so leaving it as is. Looks nice though.

Yer the lady that phoned me today said it would definately arrive tomorrow and the online status has changed back to 'order accepted'.

I wonder why my order was the one that got messed around yet everyone elses was ok (me = paranoid now, lol)

Damn, I knew it was a bad idea to buy that new celtic top and the singing Pope statue at the same time :)

My status still says awaiting stock :Cry:

Expected delivery date of 27/08 - They'll be old hat by then ;)

Just ordered mine, forunetly im with O2 so wont need it unlocking!

Anyone know how long it takes these guy's to deliveR?

Usually 2 days mate.

Mine took 3 because of a fook-up at the warehouse.

mine arrived today 2 days delivery not a bad phone may even keep it!!!!

I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered from the 18th : shocked2

Expected delivery date was supposed to be Monday (which was obviously a bank holiday so how they expected it to be delivered I don't know).

Got mine the other day.Has anybody who has one worked out how you can set message tones using your own tones and not the four they give you on the phone,i know you can do it with ringtones,just cant find away to do it with text.

Back