Samsung J600 blue mobile phone PAYG on O2 - £39.99

Looks like all the J600s have gone. Anyone recommend a different phone on there?
I'd like one with a camera and small as possible.

cheers

missus is made up wit hers have been getting the "ohh its got invisible buttons not like your lump of sh@" thanks again m8 lol

Used the codes as advised for Great Universal came up as £30.25, but when phone arrived bill was for £63.20 and it was from Choice. Phoned up and complained only to be told we were committing fraud by using codes not issued to me personnally by the catalogue company. SO BEWARE.:thumbdown:

Mine arrived from Littlewoods today....2 days early so quite impressed....

Used the codes as advised for Great Universal came up as £30.25, but when phone arrived bill was for £63.20 and it was from Choice. Phoned up and complained only to be told we were committing fraud by using codes not issued to me personnally by the catalogue company. SO BEWARE.:thumbdown:

WHAT?!?

That code is for new customers, every single new customer gets £30 off their 1st order mate.

If they've sent it to you without informing you of the price increase, AFAIK they have to honour the price you offered to pay for the item, namely £30.25.

They can refuse to sell it to you, but they cannot increase the price without asking you if you agree first. You need to check their T&Cs to see where the contract of sale occurs.

Phone them back tell them if they are unwilling to sell it to you for the price you offered, then you want to send it back under the 28 day cooling off period.

If they try to fob you off with sending it back you'll have to quote the distance selling laws that you are entitled to a 28 day cooling off period under law. You may be made to pay for return postage but the only other expense they can charge you is for calls/texts made on the phone.

Received my phone today,they sent me a d900i,for the same price.: spook :
Must be an error,but i wont be complaining.lol.

Back