Samsung customer care

audiobookman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, and gals

i thought i would post up my experience i just had with samsung, im totally blown away and it has restored my respect for large companies.

I bought myself the new galaxy note 4 last month, and decided to give my perfect condition note 2 to the wife.
She used it for a couple of weeks then it froze up, the emmc chip had failed and no matter what i done to it - it wouldn't come back to life (odin etc).

The phone i had been using for over 2 years so was out of warrenty and i knew it, but i thought i would try samsung to see if they would help, after all they knew there was a problem with the "insane" emmc processor so they updated the chip.

I rang them up and gave them all the details of the phone and they said no problem that will be repaired under warranty!!!, they then sent me a jiffy bag with a box to put everything in inc the charger.

I sent that of sat before last, the phone was returned fully working weds last week!!!. A check with an app proved they had changed the mainboard as the processor is now "sane".

I bought the machine in oct 2012 and here in dec 2014 they have done the right thing!.

I think samsung has done a truly good thing here, i have plenty of samsung equipment here and i'm sure i will now continue to purchase their goods.
Anyone else had excellent customer service from them?, people are always singing and dancing about apple service which i agree is good but i doubt they would have repaired an 2 year plus iphone like that without paying for their extended warranty.

Nice to hear a good news story, good one Samsung.

Great to hear! My friends s4 caught fire while charging one night and they weren't too intersted, they didn't even want to repair it until he kicked up a fuss!

Had a similar experience too. They replaced my S3 screen recently at 3 months after warranty. Samsung aint bad at all!

It is nice to hear of good service like this, especially as Samsung have had some patchy reviews in the past. We may even have Apple to thank in a way- as you say they pride themselves on good c/s and make a big thing of it, perhaps Samsung are not wanting to be left behind. Hopefully others will also follow suit. Win-win all round.

Back