sammy 360 can all be........????

johnboy196

DW Member ++
Reaction score
HI

I have a sammy 28 dated september just wondering can they all be flashed

THANKS

As above reply...........yes they all can be flashed now.

no i tryed last night about 3 time then gave up got bored m8

Right planning on flashing it today i hope with a little help

i have a via sata card 6421a i have installed the card the computer detected it so i installed the drivers well the computerd did .....

then i used the extreme boot maker to detect my sata card which it did it found VIA VT6421 RAID CONTROLLER

so then i tick format and make boot ..............then i tick prepare drive .

then i restarded computer and booted from floppy

so then i turned 360 on

then i typed mtkflash r /m orig.bin

then i connected sata cable to 360 and then press enter but it still will not show my via sata card ..

please can someone tell me what i am doing wrong

THANKS

no i tryed last night about 3 time then gave up got bored m8

Right planning on flashing it today i hope with a little help

i have a via sata card 6421a i have installed the card the computer detected it so i installed the drivers well the computerd did .....

then i used the extreme boot maker to detect my sata card which it did it found VIA VT6421 RAID CONTROLLER

so then i tick format and make boot ..............then i tick prepare drive .

then i restarded computer and booted from floppy

so then i turned 360 on

then i typed mtkflash r /m orig.bin

then i connected sata cable to 360 and then press enter but it still will not show my via sata card ..

please can someone tell me what i am doing wrong

THANKS

Have you tried the internal sata port on the pci card ? the external one wouldnt be seen for me

yes it has 2 ports on the inside have tryed one and it will still not detect the sata card will have to try the other port as it has 2 on the inside and one on the out side

when using boot make do i have to tick the ms 28 bad flash and the apply boke patch for ms28 or should i just ignore them

yes it has 2 ports on the inside have tryed one and it will still not detect the sata card will have to try the other port as it has 2 on the inside and one on the out side

when using boot make do i have to tick the ms 28 bad flash and the apply boke patch for ms28 or should i just ignore them

I didn't use that program I used this one to make a floppy it's just click and go:

Last edited:
Back