sammy 2110c & net id

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im doing a sammy 2110c for a mate, ive cut t/b got netid to 09999 but when i try to reset the netid using the funcard method im having no luck i used netid v2.1.7 to make the internal+external eprom and i used the flash's from the app but when i goto eng menu and goto the 2nd page with the netid on (09999) i put the card in and the box but it wont reset like its supposed too ive tried atmega and fun 4 cards with no luck the bk and ird are correct im sure as they show ok in the eng menu but i have no idea whats wrong anyone have any ideas any help is appreciated, cheers.

Edit: i wrote the ird in forwards in the netid app and i have done these boxes before but allways had the same prob but eventually got it to work but i thought i just dropped lucky

Last edited:
hi im doing a sammy 2110c for a mate, ive cut t/b got netid to 09999 but when i try to reset the netid using the funcard method im having no luck i used netid v2.1.7 to make the internal+external eprom and i used the flash's from the app but when i goto eng menu and goto the 2nd page with the netid on (09999) i put the card in and the box but it wont reset like its supposed too ive tried atmega and fun 4 cards with no luck the bk and ird are correct im sure as they show ok in the eng menu but i have no idea whats wrong anyone have any ideas any help is appreciated, cheers.

Edit: i wrote the ird in forwards in the netid app and i have done these boxes before but allways had the same prob but eventually got it to work but i thought i just dropped lucky

hi m8 im having same trouble if the box has taken the ex cw 3.7 update funs are useless as the box wont read them there is a way of doing it via jtag but i am not familiar with this method but just doing some reading on it ill let u know if i get it sorted n help gis a few hrs

im sure i had a tut for for doing it with atmega sumwhere.

ill have a look nw

mr p

thanks for the replies ive checked the box and its on 3.6.
@dave_c i thought that mate but i allways seem to get this problem then it will just work its weird i had the exact same prob a few months a go and just kept trying and it worked its really doing my head in lol theres 2 of the same box and they both do the same. also ive checked the log in the eng menu but theres no problems in there.

Exact same prob, 2x boxes tried fun's & atmegas just wont restart, sw 3.6 BK & IRD ok in Vrgin.

Exact same prob, 2x boxes tried fun's & atmegas just wont restart, sw 3.6 BK & IRD ok in Vrgin.

i still havent sorted it mate i havent been back to them since but i did one a couple of weeks before i got to these 2 and i just kept trying it re programing the card and eventually it just worked i cant explain it.

you dont have to worry about the ird forwards backwards or anny way i found that out by mistack. i have dont the fun net id a few times and only had 1 problem box. the wierd thing was to get it working all i did was put it on stream which i didnt have to do befor. if that fails then double check that bk im sure you wont like that comment but i have misstaken a hand wrote 8 as a b and visa verser. also are you creating the ext eep with the net id setter?? and when you put the card in what is the card status?? if you get mute error it or not inserted could be a faulty card reader in the box.

Back