Sammy 2110 & Rom 11 BOD question?

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Just after a few pointers as to what might have caused the following - its sorted so just for the knowledge really??

Sammy 2110 box - Rom11 BOD card - Well constructed multi tier image that has been working perfectly for well over a year with minor expiry and rights dates changes to keep it looking real!!

Read the card in nagraedit before I was going to rewrite it with a new IRD and BK for another box as the one it was in died (PSU failed). It confirmed backdoor login ok and then proceeded to ask me for BD0. Not to much of a problem as I just dumped the card in XNCS and got the details and then went back to NE armed with the BD0. This allowed me to read the card no problem but I noticed that the IRD was now at 00 00 00 00 ?

Anyway - I added the new box details and wrote the card and it functions perfectly as normal! I just wondered what could have caused the IRD to disappear and to cause NE to promt me for the BD0. I have used this image on boxes for fdamily and friends and whenever I have needed to make changes the cards are never locked so dont need glitching so that line of losing the IRD is a no no??

As I said its not desperate just an enquiry so I can learn more about what may have happened!!

this has happend to me aswell my card just went off then when i checked the card ird was zerod but just re written it again and its been ok since same image just set dates again

That'll be XNCS that has zeroed the IRD, I can't remember the cmd though.

Hmmm, maybe Dump with Cmd Priority Bug, anyone care to correct me, lol?

That is what I was thinking about the IRD being zero'd but I still cant work out why it asked for BD0 as I only went to XNCS after this !!!??

Dont know how possible it could be that the psu failed and caused some sort of voltage jump through the card reader which corrupted the card?

That is what I was thinking about the IRD being zero'd but I still cant work out why it asked for BD0 as I only went to XNCS after this !!!??

Hehe, I didn't comment on that bit, cos I have no idea why, lol. Needs someone with a lot more knowledge than I.

ird and bk

get the program called BoxgetPC2 from downloads and read your card in phoenix. My card was doing the same but i still got info with this program

get the program called BoxgetPC2 from downloads and read your card in phoenix. My card was doing the same but i still got info with this program

Ive got all the info that I need from the card!! This thread is about "why" things happened!! But thanks anyway!!

Back