Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sammy 2100c am baffled

lennadeva

Inactive User
card went off last week i redid the card.no subbed channels just fta.tried fun and rom card
all numbers r correct.in eng menu it says please wait hav left it overnight still same.i have updated it again allmost done every thing that can be done.any suggestion apart from throw
it in bin lol

thanks for reply.yes i did that is the reason i had to tedo the card,image ok i use on my other box it works fine.it looks like the card aint been read for some reason by the box.the card in eng comes up wiv type of card credit etc.but not updating for some reason

Try entering keys 0 and 1 manually and see if you get the subbed channels.
Can't see it being a prob with the card reader, like u say it reads the rom revision etc;

Chookey

thanks for reply.yes i did that is the reason i had to tedo the card,image ok i use on my other box it works fine.it looks like the card aint been read for some reason by the box.the card in eng comes up wiv type of card credit etc.but not updating for some reason

i would make sure the bk i right tbh
easy mistake to make 8 - B

A strange problem indeed. You say that you are using the same image that is working on your other box so your tiers should be fine.
As a check go back a few pages in the e.m and see if the subbed channels are provisioned. If they are then you know your tiers and dates are ok.
The problem then as mentioned before is likely to be an ird or bk error.
I would be tempted to jtag it again just to make sure.

Chookey

i jtag it again got same boxkey and ird double check the eng menu all channels provisioned,card status is please wait which go ons for a while cheers chookey for your help,its got me stumped lol

Seems no reason why it won't work then. The only other thing I would try now is to write the box details onto the card from the working box and try that one. Never know, maybe some weird problem with the card itself.

Good luck m8...Chookey

I have one in exTW that is behaving similarly, again with a mosc image that is used on other workers.

Now I know this raises the question of 2100 not working in extw however it does get past the nt-hel-l pageand goes to VM loading.

Freezes there, with card in or out

You might fire me down for bringing it up but I also have another V+ which SHOULD work but with all info correct gives not subscribed message then after a while just black channels, I thought this was just my impatience but Ive given it ages.

Back