Sammy 2100 Problems

liamrsi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a sammy 2100 indoors, i have had it for 3 months now, bought it from someone along with another!!

I JTAG'ed it and could not seem to get the correct bk with the bytes i had, at the time, we were changing to vm here so found some vm bytes and presto, got what seemed to be 2 good bk's.

1 worked and i pudated netid with fun method. Other one didnt. So i put it to ocd and changed the netid myself. Straight away this tells me i have wrong bk, but it seems any byte i try, i get e's and f's or lots of numbers and none seem to work!!

I am in ExC&W area, on Virgin 3.5b i believe.

Can anyone tell me if they have had the same prob at all, and how they resolved or what bytes used as the 1st one i did was fine and working, from the same person, same area, but this one is having none of it, yet it workes because once netid was set, it booted and showed free channels!!

Cheers

Liam

Hi all,

I have a sammy 2100 indoors, i have had it for 3 months now, bought it from someone along with another!!

I JTAG'ed it and could not seem to get the correct bk with the bytes i had, at the time, we were changing to vm here so found some vm bytes and presto, got what seemed to be 2 good bk's.

1 worked and i pudated netid with fun method. Other one didnt. So i put it to ocd and changed the netid myself. Straight away this tells me i have wrong bk, but it seems any byte i try, i get e's and f's or lots of numbers and none seem to work!!

I am in ExC&W area, on Virgin 3.5b i believe.

Can anyone tell me if they have had the same prob at all, and how they resolved or what bytes used as the 1st one i did was fine and working, from the same person, same area, but this one is having none of it, yet it workes because once netid was set, it booted and showed free channels!!

Cheers

Liam

this is the byte for 3.5 excw fullstop 0x008ABFC0

cheers rooney,

I had this byte, and it came up with same bk!!!

BUT

Was only until then i realised the bk i wrote on the bottom of the box was 1 digit different hehe

All working now!!

Back