Sammy 2100 JTAG Help

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
Trying to Jtag a Sammy 2100 on 3_5L for the 1st time!!...Can connect fine and using BKE 2.2 and 0x00f69af8 I get the correct IRD and what "appears" to be the correct BK....

However when I prog a Fun with the BK/IRD and boot into Eng Menu card status stays at "Please Wait"....HOWEVER the box is not connected to a N*l feed due to the fact I'm doing this at my mates house...Would this have anything to do with the card status?

Anyhelp with the latest bytes or figuring out the correct BK is much appreciated :)

The byte seems correct for pure ntl virgin s/w. I have seen please wait when not in stream.

tmc

What do you expect it to display?if it aint on feed.

Ohhhhh I was hoping for some movies and a nice documentary on fishing lol......I thought the card would at least pair even if it wasn't on stream....

The card probably has paired but untill you plug a feed into it you will get please wait

Ahhh I see....It's been doing my head in all night....Wish I had a feed to plug it into to test now....

Cheers boys....Now I can go to sleep knowing I haven't made some stupid n00b mistake...

Back