Sammy 2100 help!

ITZDAVE

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a sammy 2100, got the bk and ird off a paired mosc, wrote the mocs wouldnt work so I wrote a fun, still wouldnt work. Tried ird forwards and backwards.
jtagd it got a different bk same ird tried both mosc and fun again still wont work.
Im getting fta channels and blank screen on all sub channels
Have done nothing different than what i did for my other sammy box but this ones not having it.
Any ideas?

When you read the cards back have the taken the keys? If so it's likely to be a BK issue...Also what bytes did you use?

net id is ok its the same as my other box, I never did anything to my other box to get it to take a fun card. Do I need to short the battery or anything?

Last edited:
No dont think so only have to do that if your going to change netid or such

what program did you use when j tagging and did you use the correct bytes

b4 u jtag u should short battery and [plug box in to take the l8ts flash then jtag box , make sure u use the latest bytes , download bk 2.2 and the l8ts bytes will be in the config in bk 2.2.also what did bk from card start with 6d .....if so its fake but it sounds like your bk might be wrong or your programming card wrong

Ive got 2 bks one off the card and one from jtag, they both look genuime no 6ds. Im going to jtag again as I didnt short the battery. Thanks for the help guys

Tried OCD, boxkey extracter, and samsung debug are now just giving me ffffffffffffffs for the box key. Ive got the ird.
Using the latest bytes any ideas anyone?:proud:

I am probably not doing thid right as now in samsung debug and BKE im just getting 0000 for bk but am bringing up ird. Not sure if ive got these bytes right. Can someone show me where the latest ones are and where I put them because I cant be doing it right.
Any help appreciated Cheers:Cheers:

Back