salt & pepper chips

leestevenson1988

Inactive User
Reaction score
anybody know how to make salt & pepper chips from the Chinese ? tried looking about but cant find a recipe.

Fry some chips, sprinkle with salt and pepper Wallah!

finely chop onion(s)
pepper(s)
chillies (big ones not birds eye)

mix salt, pepper, Chinese five spice season together

throw onion, pepper and chilli in the wok, lightly fry and mix in the spices. Once it's done just dump them on the chips.

hello m8 i make my own s+p chips and salt and pepper chicken . there different mixes u can buy but i like to make my own. 5 spice sugar msg "monosodium glutamate" salt and pepper. mix these together. u just got to get it to the taste u like. mostly trail and error.. once you got that right its realy simple. i do mine with mixed pepper's and onions..chop them to the size you want. get your wok on the heat. bit of veggi oil in the wok "i add a bit of dark soy sauce" then add pepper's and onions to the wok.keep them moving round. add the chips to the wok bit of lazy garlic "all ready crushed for you" then add a bit of chilli to taste. i use malaysian chlli. all the while tossing the wok to keep the stuff moving. then sprinkle requierd salt and pepper mix over the chips and stuff... hope this makes sence to u

hello m8 i make my own s+p chips and salt and pepper chicken . there different mixes u can buy but i like to make my own. 5 spice sugar msg "monosodium glutamate" salt and pepper. mix these together. u just got to get it to the taste u like. mostly trail and error.. once you got that right its realy simple. i do mine with mixed pepper's and onions..chop them to the size you want. get your wok on the heat. bit of veggi oil in the wok "i add a bit of dark soy sauce" then add pepper's and onions to the wok.keep them moving round. add the chips to the wok bit of lazy garlic "all ready crushed for you" then add a bit of chilli to taste. i use malaysian chlli. all the while tossing the wok to keep the stuff moving. then sprinkle requierd salt and pepper mix over the chips and stuff... hope this makes sence to u

thanks mate will give it a try

smart arse lol

Soory m8 i couldn't resist. Ive never actualy had salt and pepper chips because i thought thats all they were is chips with salt and pepper on. So i couldn't see the point in buying them, now i know different ;).

They won't be better than the Green Tea's!!
HH.

Back