Salad cream

Same nutter that came up with the bag law. I'm fine with trying to cut down our plastic bag use but when i go to Mcdonalds and get asked if i want a bag, which i politely say no to, i get my fries in a bag big enough to hold both the fries and the burger, yet my burger comes separate. Its a paper bag for god sake, it does not make any common sense not to put it in the bag... I can't beleive as a nation we are blindly falling a a rule that makes no common sense.

Have we made the leap from people to Sheeple?

Oh and the idea to charge for parking spaces at work. If this is to come into law then ministers of parliament and civil servants should trial it first for a year and for MP's it should be triple the standard rate and NOT claimable on expenses.

/rant

Same nutter that came up with the bag law. I'm fine with trying to cut down our plastic bag use but when i go to Mcdonalds and get asked if i want a bag, which i politely say no to, i get my fries in a bag big enough to hold both the fries and the burger, yet my burger comes separate. Its a paper bag for god sake, it does not make any common sense not to put it in the bag... I can't beleive as a nation we are blindly falling a a rule that makes no common sense.

Have we made the leap from people to Sheeple?

Oh and the idea to charge for parking spaces at work. If this is to come into law then ministers of parliament and civil servants should trial it first for a year and for MP's it should be triple the standard rate and NOT claimable on expenses.

/rant
Same as these new smart meters we keep getting harrased in to changing. I do not want to sit looking at a box watching how much fecking money I am using. Unfortunately everyone will have these meters by 2020 so there is no option is there?.

Same as these new smart meters we keep getting harrased in to changing. I do not want to sit looking at a box watching how much fecking money I am using. Unfortunately everyone will have these meters by 2020 so there is no option is there?.
Totally agree miggy. I had one fitted a while back and it's making me paranoid as to the cost. I keep going round switching things off and the f***er doesn't move. Ignorance was bliss.

It`s not cream doh is it?
I would not like in my cakes :rolleyes:
It`s salad sauce ;)

Heinz rules and feck the lot of you i want and use salad cream and if needs be stick the bent cucumber with lashings of salah cream up their posteriors to straighten the cucumbero_Oo_O:)

Heinz rules and feck the lot of you i want and use salad cream and if needs be stick the bent cucumber with lashings of salah cream up their posteriors to straighten the cucumbero_Oo_O:)
So what do we do with the sandwich cream then?🤔

Having recently eaten a cheese salad sandwich, with added salad cream, I consider that the best experience is to be had with a sandwich containing a solid slab of cheese rather than grated. I'm not quite sure why it is important that the cheese is not of a grated format but I find it far superior :).

Hmm was the cheese slap grated as 1 large slice i am pondering?

Hmm was the cheese slap grated as 1 large slice i am pondering?

Knife cut in fact although my grater does have that Mandolin bit that Keith Floyd was so fond of trimming his fingers on.

Back