Sad Announcement

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm writing this with much sadness to inform you all that Davidh has passed away after loosing his fight against cancer

I'm sure you will all agree he will be a massive loss to the forum

we would like to send our condolences to Alma and family at this very difficult time

RIP DavidH, wasa pleasure to meet you after so many years of being friends. My thoughts go out to Alma the the family

dd

Very sad news :(

Rest In Peace David. My condolences go to his family and friends. You put up a good fight, heaven has gained another guardian today.

R.I.P m8.

I didnt know you personally or for very long on here, but I saw enough to know you were a great and fair person.

My thoughts and prayers go to your family & friends.

My deepest condolences. There's always a part of me that thinks that things won't go the way doctors say, but they inevitably do.

Very sad news indeed.

Really sorry to hear this sad news my deepest condolences to all the Family.

you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace David one of the good guys.

Very sad day today for us all on here.
Our thoughts go out to all Davids family and friends at this very difficult time.
Davidh you were a true legend on this forum and you will be soarly missed by all.
Rest in peace mate and god bless all your family. :(

@ John . Thanks for letting us all know m8.

On behalf of Wod we send our condolences to Alma, family and friends
its a very sad day, you was one of life's good guys
God bless you
R.I.P. David.

Very sorry to hear about this sad news.
From all the lads across the road,our thoughts are with Davids family and may we offer our condolences.

RIP David

I just heard the sad news this morning. Although I am no longer a member here, I would still would like to pass on my deepest and sincerest condolences to his family and friends.

DavidH was a massive part of old DW will still most likely be in the future.

Im sure you all will make sure of that.

Again, RIP David.

Chris

rip my friend i will miss our chats. top class fella helped me out loads in the begining about 10 years ago. our thought are with alma.

Back