Sad Announcement

Very sad to hear this news this morning, my condolences to davidh's family, he was a gent with a great sense of humour, and truly one of lifes good guys, he will be sadly missed by all on DW.

God bless mate

Very sad news indeed.
Rest in peace David. :rip:

very sad news my deepest sympathy to his family ,tho i never met him ill allways look on him as friend as he was one of the first ppl to ever help me when i joined here such a sad loss RIP DavidH

Very sad to hear this news this morning, my condolences to davidh's family

thats sad , he was a very nice guy too :-( always the good guys die before there time

Deeply saddened to hear this.

Will take great inspiration from his fight.

Very very sad news to hear that a true gentleman has lost his battle with this awful disease.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

May he rest in peace.

Very sad day indeed. RIP David, you will be sorely missed by many.

R.I.P. David. Condolences to David's family & close friends.

cant say i knew him but he was one of the few who did try to help me in the past. R.I.P.

RIP david top bloke always helpfull,friendly and kind. My thought's are with his family at this time.

Horrible news to log on to .
RIP David , known you a few years now , always had good banter !
Top top man , will be sorely missed . Thoughts are with your family and friends in these hard times , we knew it was coming , but when its here it is so hard to believe . gutted .

I don't really post on these forums but read them most days, sorry to hear the sad news :(. As a fellow red, I enjoyed seeing the photos of David's trip to Melwood posted on here and glad he got to visit. R.I.P. :(

Very sad news to hear, my thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and all his loved ones.

I didn't know David but through being a member here for many years I do know he was a massive part of this forum and a real trooper till the end.

His memory still lives on in his just giving page, so if you can spare anything every little help.

David Hindley is fundraising for Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology

R.I.P and god bless you and your family.

Back