S9 rebooting every few minutes

bittihuduga1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
i have been using my S9 box for almost 2 months now and very much satisfied
yday i upgraded latest firmware. all was fine
today suddenly the box is rebooting every few minutes.
i thought it was on HD channels
but then it happens on SD too
i changed back to mid october firmware
same there
tried FTA channel and its same. reboots every 2-3minutes
this never happend on the box before

any clue?

I've had this myself, you need to remove your Sat feed from the rear, then reset the box (this seems to work most of the time)

I found that i had to delete the channels, re-connect the feed then re-upload the channels again.

thanks mate
i played around last night.
i removed the ethernet cable and had no internet for cccam
all fta channels worked fine
will reconnect the cable today and see how it behaves with internet and cccam back

He means the lnb cable not the ethernet cable m8.

Or alternatively I've found you can into the Installation menu and select...'other' then 'turn off lnb power'. Then either delete the channel causing the problem or change to a working channel, then turn the lnb power back on.

It saves keep on getting up and down unplugging and plugging back in the lnb (sat feed) cable.

He means the lnb cable not the ethernet cable m8.

Or alternatively I've found you can into the Installation menu and select...'other' then 'turn off lnb power'. Then either delete the channel causing the problem or change to a working channel, then turn the lnb power back on.

It saves keep on getting up and down unplugging and plugging back in the lnb (sat feed) cable.

That works too, but on occasion these boxes go into a loop whereby you can't even get into the menu system, so the easiest solution is to remove the satellite cable/feed and hard reset the box.

Back