S*ky sp0rts 1 channel not working - DW 2.0 roms fix image - Help Please

This also does not work for me. Just flashed a brand new box pressed JA instead of NEIN.

Get most channels but not sky sports one etc.

Also on tuner selection i only get the one ?

Is there a working image out there for new box's ?

Also when do you press JA or NEIN, getting conflicting answers here ??

Thanks

What difference does it make to the channels whether you do a flash-erase or not when updating the DM V2 image? Does it give the same result once you've done a channel scan?

I tried not doing a flash-erase but it wasn't picking up some channels even after a re-scan. So I put the image on again but this time did a flash-erase but after 4 channel scans I still don't get S*y sp0rts 1 or 3. Any ideas anyone?

This also does not work for me. Just flashed a brand new box pressed JA instead of NEIN.

Get most channels but not sky sports one etc.

Also on tuner selection i only get the one ?

Is there a working image out there for new box's ?

Also when do you press JA or NEIN, getting conflicting answers here ??

Thanks

Am pretty sure when i bought my box new n flashed the 1.6.5 image i selected NEIN - I think there was a file in the downloads section on how to flash the box using DreamUP.

Also are you both selecting the brute force scan or another in that list?

I first did a brute scan which showed all channels but when selecting sky sports 1 it came up as service not found so i deleted that particular channel and rescanned not using brute force but another one in that list - i think it was 6672 or something.

All i want to do is flash a new box with working image but cannot somehow ?

Selecting 6887 (pure ntl) but still not auto updating ?

Am pretty sure when i bought my box new n flashed the 1.6.5 image i selected NEIN - I think there was a file in the downloads section on how to flash the box using DreamUP.

Also are you both selecting the brute force scan or another in that list?

I first did a brute scan which showed all channels but when selecting sky sports 1 it came up as service not found so i deleted that particular channel and rescanned not using brute force but another one in that list - i think it was 6672 or something.

Got the other S*y sp0rts channels now by doing a scan on the 6687 transponder. Does the 6952 one give any extra channels?

Got the other S*y sp0rts channels now by doing a scan on the 6687 transponder. Does the 6952 one give any extra channels?

hi m8 , i use 6952 it gives you the channel you are looking for gd luck:Clap:

Back