Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rytec

wildchuck

Inactive User
Hi anyone experiencing trouble with rytec today? I have found the rytec forum here is a link. [EN] Rytec XMLTV and EPG support - Forums I have asked the question today about why it is not downloading here is the response:This is intentionally. Due to the timechange I need a bit more time to update the XMLTV files.
Will be back on line hopefully after 15h00 (GMT +2).

also if anyone has missing epg for certain channels you can request them to be added using that forum, just give him channel name and service reference

I dont know if its still the same as this was a couple of years ago, but his server would reach the limit and all downloads would stop for 2/3 days

I know Digi used to give him some upload space not sure if thats still the case ?

you could try contacting him about missing EPG but tbh he does usually get round to adding stuff at some point :)

I have already contacted him about one, I will see how long it takes before I bombard him with the others that im missing

Im sure he dont mind but remember he does this in his free time and would imagine he has a family and working life to contend with too :)

not a moan mate but its easy to forget these things when you want something :)

from memory what I used to do was try and download the 5 days epg on a Wednesday or Thursday so if the server had reached its limit I had enough epg to see me through a good few days :)

I still give half a Tb bandwidth a month for rytec, which in the last 11 hours since the limit reset at 00:00 (i know its 12 now, but the clocks also jumped forward an hour) over 1.5G has been used already

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back