RWC Final - France v New Zealand (23.10.11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does -16.0 and +16.0 mean..... ive just guessed before lol....

Still guessing here too :)

yes mate so im i lol.... i can understand its a handicap but why both a + and a - handycap ....

what i am thinking is the plus gives france a 16 point head start and the minus gives new zealand minus 16 points to start with..

which ever way you look at it its the same isnt it lol

ah well i still havent a clue what does -16 mean then lol

ill have a load on new zealand :)

-16 means that new zealand start with a handicxap, if they win but only by 15 points then you wouldnt win, if you had bet on the -16.

If i'm honest I'm don't handicap bet very often, it was just that one bloke wouldnt bet on here, unless it was handicap betting, so I've added it.

It just gives you a slightly better odds on some of the 'likely' results ;)

-16 means that new zealand start with a handicxap, if they win but only by 15 points then you wouldnt win, if you had bet on the -16.

If i'm honest I'm don't handicap bet very often, it was just that one bloke wouldnt bet on here, unless it was handicap betting, so I've added it.

It just gives you a slightly better odds on some of the 'likely' results ;)

lol, i understand mate ill just bet on the win from now on :)

Well all mine is going on the blacks.... FFS i have to predict 1 result right sooner or later and if ever there was a dead cert this has to be it. I must be the most unluckiest gambler EVER. Now i know how Uncle Albert felt in only fools and ferking horses... If this dont come in then im sticking to blackjack.

Well all mine is going on the blacks.... FFS i have to predict 1 result right sooner or later and if ever there was a dead cert this has to be it. I must be the most unluckiest gambler EVER. Now i know how Uncle Albert felt in only fools and ferking horses... If this dont come in then im sticking to blackjack.

Look how many posts you have lol 666 ffs

im pissed and the voices in my head are saying that JTH is money laundering .......................

i'll need to get up and watch this now lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back