rusty hobby

AlexisSorbas

Reaction score
Is ther anyone else here who likes tu but old metal back on the road? Maybe eben French cars?

my favorit: Renault 5 and Renault Alpine A310

I've been keeping old cars on the road most of my driving life, my daily driving vehicle. lol
I just used by last old banger as a trade in, a 2004 Astra 1.6 Hatchback (Easytronic Gearbox) it was on 99K and still run as sweet as a nut but it needed welding for it's next mot at the end of December, I got £200 towards my newer car. Not bad considering I bought her over 10 years ago for £800.

I've been keeping old cars on the road most of my driving life, my daily driving vehicle. lol
I just used by last old banger as a trade in, a 2004 Astra 1.6 Hatchback (Easytronic Gearbox) it was on 99K and still run as sweet as a nut but it needed welding for it's next mot at the end of December, I got £200 towards my newer car. Not bad considering I bought her over 10 years ago for £800.
What car did you buy?

What car did you buy?
2010 1.8i Petrol Automatic Astra Twin Top, (Twin Top is a steel roofed convertible) full service history, 70K on the clock but it had the cam belt and followers changed at 68K and the bodywork and trim are in really good condition for a car it's age obviously a few little car park dings and light scratchers here and there most of which I should be able to sort out. All for £3000 after the trade in and a bit of a haggle.
Only downside is the automatic is only 4 speed, so it's a little bit thirsty. Still my mileage isn't usually that much.

Back