RTE HD & RTE One +1

irishmale

Inactive User
Reaction score
Getting RTE One +1 without any problems with oscam.........RTE HD wont clear....am I alone with this problem or missing a trick????

missing a TRICK rte 1 hd moved a few days ago looking at kingofsat info.

missing a TRICK rte 1 hd moved a few days ago looking at kingofsat info.

Just tuned it in tonight.........guess its an oscam problem.....will have to investigate it. Guess the big question is now......people are getting it to clear with oscam????
On a side note....what about TV3HD....clearing with oscam??? Also not coming in here....

RTE 1 HD won't be clearing with any cam anytime soon, It's using the same layer of encryption that the rest of the Sky HD channels are using.

When RTE 2 HD moves frequency that might well see it do the same.

hence why i have a backup in place saorview combo with a 2 tb external if needed,wonder if any plans for cable?

On transponder 12266 H 27500 where rte+1 is located several new channels have lit up, according to lyngsat these will be rte one, rte 2, tg 4, rte news, rte jr and oireachtas tv.
As they are on the European beam could be a lifeline for expats who cannot get the UK spot beam. Obviously only receivable with c/s. Or official sky.ie card.

Last edited:
RTE not clearing for me on latest Rats update on 31/01, strange!

RTE 1 HD won't be clearing with any cam anytime soon, It's using the same layer of encryption that the rest of the Sky HD channels are using.

When RTE 2 HD moves frequency that might well see it do the same.

Think we may just have had RTE 2 HD change its encryption???

Then we will have to watch the old rugby on the BBC wont we......

God only knows how I will watch football (Ireland games etc.) in SD......but sure it will have to do.
Sky will be cancelling my HD pack now...

Then we will have to watch the old rugby on the BBC wont we......

God only knows how I will watch football (Ireland games etc.) in SD......but sure it will have to do.
Sky will be cancelling my HD pack now...

I'd be getting rid of that HD pack too mate.

ITV have the rugby - not sure if you pick that up in Germany?

Luckily enough I have saorview & cable HD to get the games live.

Back