ROM11BOC no Standard Tier in NagraEdit

stickybuds

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm here lookin for help. I am new to the cable TV modding scene and the only box i have done so far is a DI4001N and i did it using its original card but that was a ROM10A82. I found this tutorial

http://www.digitalworldz.com/nagraedit.html

It seemed like the simplest tut i had found on MOSC cards so i went with it, all i had to do was edit the min and max channel fields in the Standard Tier tab to Min = 00 01 and Max = 7F FF and that was it. i wrote the new values of the card and put it in the box and bingo!! all the channels.

So i thought that was easy so i got to my next box, and that's when my problems started.

I put the card in my t911 and let it run the Rom 11 script in WinExplorer (This card is a Rom11 BOC) it unlocked the card no problem. So i took the card out and put it in my Dynamite and loaded NagraEdit. After reading the card and clicking the Data Editor i looked down the list on the left for Standard Tier so that i could change the Min and Max channel values as i did with the Rom 10 card. But there is no Standard Tier?

How do i make this card work with the box? They are paired.

Both boxes are DI4001N models in pure NTL area but the 1 with the Rom 10 card works fine but the 1 with the Rom 11 won't.

Is there another way of enabling all the channels without the standard tier tab in data editor of NagraEdit?

Hope some one can help me as i have no idea what to try. I have done a lot of reading on this forum and others and i have used the search function.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

I would: -
1. save the image from the card.
2. Make a note of the IRD and BK.
3. Then download a rom 11 image from the download section.
4. Add your IRD and BK to the downloaded image.
5. Program card with the new image.
6. Test.

Hope this helps

done all tht, still no luck. Now its sayin bad pass word when i try to read the card in nagra edit??

help!!!

did you change the backdoor keys at all m8? if not you may have fooked the card.

have you still got the original image off the card saved on your computer mate ?

Back