Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ROM11 blocker card in a dm500c question

It does work.

I've been doing it for months as an experiment on Telewest.

I'm delighted to see a user setting up a server and asking for testers, eventually....ALL cable hacking will be done this way.

Great stuff 2tone, we need more people like u.

REP to 2tone.

hiya m8 could ya ponit us in the right direction of some tuts as know its different from sat so need to read up again and refresh the old head to get up and running on this.
cheers

2tone i had a go this morn but no joy ,,i tried a few diff things like 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 BK for card and the .cfg , , ,diff cams , , , etc .i'll catch up with you over the weekend hopefully you can point out what im doing wrong.

tried newcs but dont seem to work ?
sly & CCcam work fine
so cable cards is it newcs or evocam as mentioned on some car*share sites ??

Would Love to have a go at this but could do with some guidance:Cheers:

1. When we used to do the hacked vi**in boxes you had to provide BK Ird codes on the card, now we doing it on DB what codes should be entered?

2. Will this work on the 600?

like i said love to tinker but just need to get the process straight in my head then happy days :)

cs will work on any dreambox that can link to the net and run the softcams i have only seen it work with newcamd for an n1 card tryed newcs but had no joy you will need a card and bk that is working then download newcamd and newcamd.cfg if its ok ill post a config that will work for you all you have to do is put your bk in to it

any image will work i did my test of it on the dkv image but also did it with dw image dont have a 500 anymore so cant try the new neutrino image so would be good to hear dose it work on it , would have put this up but it was on a usb pen i lost so had to find it again would also like to know if some one can get this to go on a d-box2 just dont have the time to play with it any more at the min

cardserver config

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Back