Rock in Rio on tv?

theblueirish

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any one know if the Rock in Rio concerts that are on this wee are being shown on Tv anywhere in Europe?

Would love to see the Boss next Saturday night!!!

Its been seven weeks and I am getting withdrawal symptoms :CRYBABY:

Any one know if the Rock in Rio concerts that are on this wee are being shown on Tv anywhere in Europe?

Would love to see the Boss next Saturday night!!!

Its been seven weeks and I am getting withdrawal symptoms :CRYBABY:

I am totally obsessed by the Boss Irish !!
I must get motorised ASAP to have a chance of picking up stuff like this !
Alas next weekend I'm on a lads piss up just south of Edinburgh so would miss the show anyway ffs
Posts like this make me want to open the wallet and get all options available !
All members pm me with best way forward please as I am currently fixed on 28 E

i can only asume full gig 5 acts mentioned in write up there showing live streams all week from the 19th just checked and justin timberlake is live tonight if you wanna check the quality (just ducking while you throw your laptop at me !)
saw mettallica bon jovi and nickleback listed as on during the week so may be worth checking out iron maiden and avenged sevenfold on sunday i had this marked for iron maiden but worth checking during the week as well

Last edited:
i can only asume full gig 5 acts mentioned in write up there showing live streams all week from the 19th just checked and justin timberlake is live tonight if you wanna check the quality (just ducking while you throw your laptop at me !)
saw mettallica bon jovi and nickleback listed as on during the week so may be worth checking out iron maiden and avenged sevenfold on sunday i had this marked for iron maiden but worth checking during the week as well

Seen Bon Jovi this year at Slane, would go to see Justin Timberface before I would go back to see Jovi

saw bon jovi many years ago when they supported kiss (showing me age now) they were not to bad back then living on a prayer time zone but
saw them a few years back at wembley and they were dire in my opinion and got blown off stage by ugly kid joe and thunder .never really heard much by springsteen been more off a punk/ska man in my youth and then amate dragged me down that slippery slope of metal

Just check the full listings before you start climbing ladders :)

Back