Robbie Williams: Love Him Or Loathe Him?

Robbie Williams ... Love or Loathe?

• LOVE him!

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • LOATHE HIM!

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
I cant pick any of them as i think he's ok most of the time but can be a bit up his own arse sometimes...but then again money and stardom would probably change us all and sometimes i bet he wishes he was just normal like the rest of us.

I also agree with Jaffa, he is a good entertainer .

But I am a bloke ,
I am not going to say I love him ,come on !

I don't like him...don't really know why! He's kinda smug and up himself! Don't like his music either!

What do you think...

thats hardly a rant more like a question. anyway, i dont love him but he has a good singing voice and has more talent than shane ward or will young. sing when your winning is my favourite album actually its the only album ive got of his.

thats hardly a rant more like a question

soz dad ;)

I think Robbie Williams is only talented at one thing : sucking up to the right people. He can't write a song, he can't play an instrument. He can 'sing' and 'dance' like a good little girl.

That was a rant ..

:Cheers:

im sure robbie williams has wrote some of his own songs. you dont have to be able to play an instrument to have talent. i notice you didnt say he cant sing.

im sure robbie williams has wrote some of his own songs. you dont have to be able to play an instrument to have talent. i notice you didnt say he cant sing.

Name me five songs he wrote on his own .

robbie - love him, great entertainer, great singer, great footballer and a sex god need i say more

:proud:

he knows how to entertain. im not his biggest fan but he is the best thing to come from take that

i was a fan and loved him in the early days, not so keen on his last album would'nt say i loved him or loathed him,

i like him somtimes

he;s ok cant say he;s the best singer in the world i do think he is camp as christmass & a bit up his own arse or some other;s arse lol

Back