Ride On Lawn Mover £13.99 To good to be true?

Just ordered 2 and delivery is between the 10th and 14th of this month . Not going to hold my breath on this one lol but they have 1 left if anyone is interested

The small print says they are made from Lego....lol.

Good luck to you all, I really hope you get them but from past experiences I reckon they wont honour it.

@tina...havent even got a garden...pmsl...good one.

Amazon have nothing to do with this :)

You've all wasted your money.. congrats :p

there middle men , it going into there account then onto that company , cc translation is safe m8 . they cant keep it , amazon grantee the money like paypal

Just had a look at their amazon feedback and they appear to be ok until you try and get a refund, it always amazes me what people will try on here, no wonder this doesn't appear to be getting used as often as it once was, a bargain appears and people just show their greed. Ordering 2 when you know you aren't going to get it just seems a bit strange and greedy.

This site is about sharing but people can't be happy getting their share, thay have to have everyones, obviously you will get nothing this time but had this been a ligit offer it would have been one less for the good users of this site and a bit of profit for you........

Anyway i'm sure you will all get what you expect.

Just had a look at their amazon feedback and they appear to be ok until you try and get a refund, it always amazes me what people will try on here, no wonder this doesn't appear to be getting used as often as it once was, a bargain appears and people just show their greed. Ordering 2 when you know you aren't going to get it just seems a bit strange and greedy.

This site is about sharing but people can't be happy getting their share, thay have to have everyones, obviously you will get nothing this time but had this been a ligit offer it would have been one less for the good users of this site and a bit of profit for you........

Anyway i'm sure you will all get what you expect.

A few years back there was a similar deal with a Samsung phone from O2. IIRC correctly people ordered loads each and got nothing. I ordered one and received it in the post a few days later. :Clap:

Sometimes its best to do things quietly and under the radar whilst keeping your fingers crossed, rather than showing greed and getting nothing.

Just ordered one (Not being greedy) and paid for express delivery. Hope to receive Thursday.

Confirmation email received.

Just ordered one (Not being greedy) and paid for express delivery. Hope to receive Thursday.

Confirmation email received.

yeah...we all got confirmation of the order....lol

it's confimation that it's been sent and on the road hun is when u should be rubbing ur hands together...lol

Just ordered the last 1 so fingers crossed lol

but now they have another 4 in stock so seems a bit strange

not unless someone is working out there notice with a bit of spite and fucking the prices up on purpose

they still have taken any funds ? the must be watching this

Just ordered mine if i get it nice... if not worth a go lol. :banana:

Amazon have nothing to do with this :)

You've all wasted your money.. congrats :p

Probably better for the purchaser. Amazon purchases only form a contract when the goods are despatched.

When purchasing from T/parties this email confirms completion of the contract. Interesting!

Please note that for items ordered from Amazon.co.uk this e-mail is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order and your contract to purchase these items is not complete until we send you an e-mail notifying you that the items have been dispatched to you. For items purchased from third parties in Marketplace, this e-mail confirms the completion of your contract to purchase those items.

I hope you all get your mowers. Lets then arrange a race day with them. Will be good on you tube. And maybe do some giant size crop circles.:Clap:

looks like ive missed out on this one. just been to their website Everydayplay.co.uk and they retail at £899. and they are sold out on there as well. fingers crossed they honour the price for you all!!

cancel that!! i refreshed the page at amazon and update they are back in stock. ordered one on express delivery. fingers crossed even tighter now!!

Has anyone been deducted funds yet? could this not be a massive scam? fill their bank accounts let it sit for a period of time then refund. Think about the amount of people buying one! and the stock keeps being replenished. scam if ever I saw one

Back