RGH Trinity slim CR3 Lite problems...

flangypants

Inactive User
Reaction score
In the park with Holly Willabooby pi$$ing on foxes
Ok, so I have attempted to have a go at this and I am at a loss, I have a working nand dump, but when trying to boot to xell the green light flashes slowly on the CR3 and has been left on for an hour but no boot. I have the qsb's including the wire length one (can't remember what it is called) and have tried all the lengths but n boot, tried lots of the dip switches but still nothing... I am at a loss, any help would be very much appreciated.

Keep trying different combos on the S2 dip switches , S4 switches aren`t needed for the slims.There`s also the LK pads that can be bridged , the following settings taken from the TX forums.

Slim (Trinity) LK1 - Short (Disable Crystal) LK2 - Short (Disable 10 Ohm on CPU_RST) LK3 - Open (C15 Disable) LK4 - Short 1-2 (300pF on CPU_RST to GND) or LK4 - All Open

CPU RESET CLEANER (S2 DIP SWITCH) To disable set 1 and 5 On and the rest OFF You can use a mixture of 234 and 678. 1 and 5 must be set to OFF when using a combo. (1) Bypass (2) 1K ohm (3) 2K ohm (4) 3.3K ohm (5) Bypass (6) 470 pf (7) 560 pf (8) 680 pf

Also i sometimes get better boot times with the switch set to `PHAT` instead of `SLIM`.

Slim Trinity, was a real pain, even now the boot times are a bit hit and miss....

Last edited:
I had a bitch of a trinity the other day - Had to use ipex cable to get anything remotely consistent.

Back