Returning Banned 360

You bought an Xbox, hacked the firmware and was promptly banned for doing so. Suck it up and deal with it like a man instead of returning the console to Argos. Sell it on as a banned console and go and buy another one and hopefully you will learn from your mistake. You hacked it you were banned for it, you knew the consequences of your actions. If all the idiots like yourself continually return their consoles because they intentionally messed them up, how much longer do you think companies like Argos will be around, do you not read the papers or watch the news about companies going to the wall on a daily basis. Stuff like this plays a small but important part in the greater scheme of things, and people like yourself prey on the naivety of the poor checkout person. Grow a set of balls, deal with the situation, move on and learn.

Liam
Lol, Isnt this why we are all on this site? I'm sure 80% of the people that post on here are interested in saving money at what ever cost. Modding an xbox 360 to receiving encrypted channels, none of it's legal - or moral at that.

Why insult forum members "If all the idiots like yourself". In fact you are the idiot, trying to a moral high ground on a forum full of hackers and potenital law breakers- Very smart.

Twat.

To mod a console is one thing, to openly ask about the best way to return the now banned modded console to the place you bought it from is another entirely. I guess none of you guys even considered the fact that the Xbox 360 is traceable back to yourselves. So if you did return the item, which in turn would be returned to Microsoft there is always a chance that you could be prosecuted for fraud and theft. Although this risk is minimal it seems that no one has considered this? Perhaps I was a little harsh in my post yesterday, and for that I do apologise, but we know what Microsoft are capable of and who knows what lengths they will go to, to defend their little empire.

Liam

To mod a console is one thing, to openly ask about the best way to return the now banned modded console to the place you bought it from is another entirely. I guess none of you guys even considered the fact that the Xbox 360 is traceable back to yourselves. So if you did return the item, which in turn would be returned to Microsoft there is always a chance that you could be prosecuted for fraud and theft. Although this risk is minimal it seems that no one has considered this? Perhaps I was a little harsh in my post yesterday, and for that I do apologise, but we know what Microsoft are capable of and who knows what lengths they will go to, to defend their little empire.

Liam

I agree to an extent I would never even consider taking a banned console back to a shop I would suffer the loss as I knew the risks when doing it and doing this is maybe taking it too far. However openly crticising people on a forum like this I wouldn't do either as where do you draw the line morally and legally as element of hypocrisy can come into it as well imho.

if you gutswap dont forget to put a note inside saying

HAHAHA thanks for the free console and games Microshit, have this banned one back.

as long as you haven't registered your banned console with ms, or they might check it and send the fuzz round lol

Back