Best Deal on new Xbox 360

killahbad

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've looked at the Amazon deal and also the one in game which are pretty similar -
Elite
WEP Pack (Pure, Lego Batman & an Extra Controller)
and another game
for about £200

Has anyone found any other good deals?
I was wanting to get COD MW2 & FIFA 10 + Elite for about £200 BUT have had no joy so far.

Maybe we could have a sticky up for awhile so us guys hunting for a replacement can be guided in the right direction.

Argos?
3 free games and additional wireless controller when you buy this console. Add 3 items to your trolley. Add either console (568/5619) or (900/9466) with Forza Motorsport 3 game (900/8814) and Pure, Lego Batman and additional black controller (923/8048). Offer ends 17th November 2009.

I've looked at the Amazon deal and also the one in game which are pretty similar -
Elite
WEP Pack (Pure, Lego Batman & an Extra Controller)
and another game
for about £200

Has anyone found any other good deals?
I was wanting to get COD MW2 & FIFA 10 + Elite for about £200 BUT have had no joy so far.

Maybe we could have a sticky up for awhile so us guys hunting for a replacement can be guided in the right direction.

amazon, game and gamestation all carry the deal you ask for. if they dont have it in package go instore im sure they'll exchange Forza3 for FIFA 10 in bundle as its alot cheaper

Back