Retrieving Multivision on your TM1500

chrome307

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there

There seems to be some confusion for members on how to do this.

Hopefully this will clear it up for you.

Firstly you need the latest SoftCam Keys for this, you can find them at ALSH*T.

Once you have this look for the entry in ViaAcess 1

it looks like this:

V 007C00 01 07.............................59 .......................BF

Make a note of this.

Now go to your System Menu, System Information, CAS Menu.

Use the navigational keys to move along until you find the ViaAccess Keys looking for TPS 007COO (box 17).

Once you have found it use the OK button to edit the numbers listed next to 01.

A small keypad will appear allowing you to enter the information ie Softcam key written down earlier.

Press OK to SAVE and then move down to the next box 11 and do the same again entering the information.

SAVE again and then check if it works, if not, turn off the reciever and then try it.

Hope that helps.

Sorry to DD and PH about posting partial keys........couldn't think of any other way of explaining.

chrome

seems to me the keys are rolling everyday now went again this morning

New keys available in SoftCam.key file 'Google it'

ViaAccess 007C00

Line O1
A9......................5B

Line 11
5C.......................C0

Both lines should have 16 characters to be input.

chrome

Or even easier get the soft cam for technomate and load it with darkman loader under the keys tab :):D

yep the easy way is to use the darkman loader and a pre-made softcam key file, cant get any more simple than that. However, its quicker if you can learn to type keys into menu by the remote and the keys are found quicker on the net rather than the latest softkey for technomate, so well worth learning Chromes way, its very simple once you 've done it once.
Its a real shame keys or softcam files are not able to be posted on this forum :(. Nearly every satellite forum out there has these keys including alshat so there shouldnt be a problem finding them.

pinkhelmets said:
yep the easy way is to use the darkman loader and a pre-made softcam key file, cant get any more simple than that. However, its quicker if you can learn to type keys into menu by the remote and the keys are found quicker on the net rather than the latest softkey for technomate, so well worth learning Chromes way, its very simple once you 've done it once.
Its a real shame keys or softcam files are not able to be posted on this forum :(. Nearly every satellite forum out there has these keys including alshat so there shouldnt be a problem finding them.

how do you type the keys in with the remote m8

as you know i have only had my set-up up and running for 2 days.....

sorry for the dumb question.............

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
how do you type the keys in with the remote m8

as you know i have only had my set-up up and running for 2 days.....

sorry for the dumb question.............
Exactly as described in post number 1 of this thread :). Read it, try it, step by step you should be fine. If you get stuck just post on what bit and we'll help.

done it.................

took me a few goes, but getting the hang of it now..............

cheers pinkhelmet & chrome307

TDN how you getting on with it all then? enjoying? tried replying to your text but couldnt for some reason, will keep a look out for you on msn

Still stuck

Hi,

Fairly new to this but I've done exactly as described and still not getting MultiVision :( . I've installed the latest SoftCam.key file using Darkmans loader and checked on the CAS menu to make sure the code was there and was as described earlier in the thread. All seems fine but still no pictures.

Any other suggestion would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Regu.

think chrome mentioned a number of changes over the weekend

Didnt update mine thru the loader tho -overwrote in the cas menu .

Can pm later if u stil stuck

Hi,

The most recent key I could find is dated 19/11/2005 and what I have on my CAS menu is:

ViaAccess 007C00
01 A9############5B
11 5C############C0

In addition I also have 08, 09, 0A , 0B, 0C, 0D, 0E codes but these are old and not relevant (I think).

Any chance you can tell me what you've got please.

Thanks,
Regu.

Problem sorted :) :) :) . Turns out there's a new key dated 22/10/05. Once added MultiVision back on.

:Cheers:
Regu

Back