retirement

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
I officially retire today 65 so i have achieved my ambition to reach retirement without actually having gone to work for most of my life could have done without breaking my neck at C5 and smashing my left arm through my chest muscles though

edogg

Congrats, we expect more posting now, lol

Nice 1 mate ,Happy Retirement wish i was lol

I officially retire today 65 so i have achieved my ambition to reach retirement without actually having gone to work for most of my life could have done without breaking my neck at C5 and smashing my left arm through my chest muscles though

edogg

Congrats pal, enjoy it.

:)

All the best m8, Just don't vegetate (to much lol)

Make sure you try and keep active to help keep you feeling young and fit :)

i think i'm still 19 best time of my life until i look in the mirror and see margate brighton the isle of wight and cambridge festivals riots and other happenings written deep into my soul
I have been a rocker bsa rocket :mod lambretta sx200 hippy many squats and drugs sex and psychedelic rock parties; husband divorced ;father ;(once)grand father (to 17)partner ;twice i think i need to vegetate a bit more learned everything i know about life and computers since a drunk driver tried to kill me by hitting me while crossing the road i narrowly missed landing head first in the back of transit after flying 20yds down the road

life is what happens while you are busy making plans

edogg

you're never too old to learn new things, wishing you a long, happy and fulfilling retirement :)

Back