respect for a mod

S

scoot

many , many thanks to david h for taking the time and trouble to help me sort out my burning software last night,

i,m sure he would have much preffered spending time with his family than stuck on msn with me for about 40 mins,

the amount of times people like davidh an the others spend out of their own quality home time is second too none,

i know we torment each other about the footy ,

being a manc an a scouser,

and yes he,s admitted where a better team than the liverpool of the 70/s ,

ilmao

but i have a very healthy respect for the guy,

once again a big thankyou to davidh,

and all the other forum members who sit fer ages helping less fortunate people out,

respect scoot

u r so right!

Yes m8. We are proud to have him on the team. And in fairness, he has always been that way, long before being a mod.

He is a credit to Digital World, along with members like yourself, who chose to stay tuned after the big switch off!!

I think he might be too modest to reply here, but get ready for massive blushes. Just in case.

:Clap:

scooties tears

I,m nearly shedding tears myself,

i think its my tendencies kicking in again,

ilmao,

respect scoot

Originally posted by scoot

and yes he,s admitted where a better team than the liverpool of the 70/s , :Moon: my ar*e lol
respect scoot

lol

no probs m8

we are all here to help

i think it's the challenge lol
:eek: :eek:

must wholeheartly agree with scoot & diamond, davidh is a star!
don't know how he had the time to help me out last night after being with scoot for soooo long!
lol
thanks again davidh!

owenzy.

;)

p.s.
scoot 40 mins. that must be a new record for u!
no doubt we'll here all about it in the footie forum!( buck & countryboy will be jealous!)

and youll get starfish wars up the crack of uranus, ilmao.

by the way m8 got the blank cds ,

yours will be away with bucks tomorow, yes blank again , lol,

no ok,

sorry never got the chance today,

post office shut at 14.00 pm unless it was being held up, ilmao.

but scootie never breaks a promise , theyll be away tomorrow night so you should receive them sat morning,

give us a mail when you got them you tartan sausage jockey,

regards scoot

Back