replay lite

SamboCity

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive beenn given a replay lite box and was wondering if anyone can help me get it up and running. its been in a cupboard for about a year since the keys rolls one time so ive been told. I have comummincated with the box and found it to be on the followin:
Software version 7.52
Hardware version 1770-1.0-cs100
User data version v1.50.

I am using stblinke 7.01 to communicate and have tried flashing the 28012008 lite image however the box just ceases after about 2 blocks of transfer and get a communication error via stblink.

could anyone advise me what to do please. i thought from what ive been reading it may be the stb version but cant seem to find stb link 5.02 anywhere and i am not sure if the rom file is the right one either.

Also does anybody know if and where you can get replacement remotes?

thanking you all for your advice in advance.

I think you have the wrong image mate, and you need an earlier version of STB link. Google it mate.

Also you can manually enter the keys if its easier than flashing the box completely.

You need to flash software version 742 on it first and then flash the current one. I have always used loader stblink version 5.2.

Tip Even when the pc has said download complete, wait foir the led on the box to start flashing quickly as it takes a few extra seconds to complete.

If you need and files etc pm me m8.

i think i have the right files now got them from the master of keys i have tried to clone the box from someone and his image on the box is like a light blue more trendy image where as my box is a real dark blue older type image. needless to say cloning didnt work. I have since tried to flash the box with QVC 742 and using stblink5.20 but for some reason it always stops uploading the new image to the box i tried and tried and tried some more last night the results were varied uploading 7 of 515 to 40/515 then back down to 3/515 blocks etc the highest it got to was 46 blocks stblink kept coming up with connection error and something about failed to get to zero or something.

any ideas anybody.... is the 742 the right one i should be trying? im lost now but bored so i will perservere seeing as the box was free nothing ventured nothing gained and all that. thanks again all for your help thus far

UPDATE keys box all fine doing a bruteforce now thanks for all your help guys... i thought that the...........never mind ferk it at least i got the tv lol....

thanks again people have a good new year and all the best.

Last edited:
Sorry to sound a B***ARD Sambocity but enjoy it while it last's! These boxes will all go off for good some time this year.

does that mean pvr aswell m8? or worse all of them? if so what options does that leave for us cab dggy box users.

does that mean pvr aswell m8? or worse all of them? if so what options does that leave for us cab dggy box users.

Satellite cs only option. And yes, ALL unsubbed boxes will go off once n3 takes hold.

Back