replay box

caller1968

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi

i know there is no update for replay yet but m8 ask if i do a manual 1 for him and update the channels anyway have tried factory reset and load software have scan channels no problem but when i try to view fta 1s nothing there keeps just saying no signal and when i goto current key there no menu to input keys

any help peps

thanks caller

If your getting the messeage saying there is no Signal, its normally, the channel has changed frequency.

There maybe something up with ur feed.

1800Scrambled is when the keys are being updated.

When u go to the Keys menu and current keys, go down to the 16 digit key at the bottom, and click "OK".

A menu should pop up for you to input the new keys.

Input the ones that have just rolled and all should be well.

Hope that helps

thanks Erazor but i get no signal on all channels i have tried ie fta ones and some pay ones ,so i have cleared all channels and done new scan it picks up channels ok on the scan but still get the no signal message .have gone to current key menu but when i click ok on current key i dont get any new menu just keeps on the current key any ideas

thanks caller

Hmmmm, seems strange.

The no signal would indicate that there is something wrong with the feed.

Try connecting the box to the main feed, ie. remove any splitters etc.

with regards to entering the keys.

Im guessing your going to Menu, then to utility, then to parental lock.

at the bottom it should say press red for Keys menu.

Entering the keys menu u should get Current Keys, Nagra, and Reset i think (this is all of the top of my head, just got back in from the boxing :proud:)

Hope that helps

hi

i know there is no update for replay yet but m8 ask if i do a manual 1 for him and update the channels anyway have tried factory reset and load software have scan channels no problem but when i try to view fta 1s nothing there keeps just saying no signal and when i goto current key there no menu to input keys

any help peps

thanks caller

what software did you install after the factory reset in fact why did you do a factory reset this wipes everything out you need to install 7.44 and do a scan then install 9.13 with stblink5.32

menu >user installation>parental lock> enter 0000 for password >exit
menu >user installation>user installation>parental lock >enter0000 new password 7777> confirm password 7777
if there is a red button showing press red on the remote then exit if no red button exit
menu >user installation parental lock you should now have the red button press red on the remote
current key note the prov id and change to nagra page change prov id to the one you noted then enter key 00 followed by key 01

exit

edogg

ps all this is on here if you had done a search

erazor

will try feed but it seems strange that it picks up the channels when i scan but will try feed direct

edogg

try factory reset because of the problems i am having ,put 742 on first then scanned then 913 but when i go into key menu there is current key , nagra and reset but nothing happens when i try current key button

caller

you need to enter 0000 as the password in parental lock and then follow my instructions

edogg

I just reread your first post and if you have the box turned round with the back facing so you can see the cable connetion it should be connected to the top far right hand connector marked ANT IN

edogg

Back