Replacing Faulty PSP from ebay

The info they are selling works, paid a fiver for it in the end but still goes anything upto £30

anyway you phone the sony exchange and as long as you give them them the model as PSP-1003 and a serial that begins with FB+ 7 digits ie FB1234567 they will exchange your psp the next day as long as you've not drop it.

hmmm

even if the warranty has expired?

What if the model is psp-1004?

I have a fat psp which has hardly been used but after not using it for along time it dosent switch on. The green light shows for a sec and then disappears.

So will they verify all the details you give over the phone when they come to exchange the psp. Its just that some of these ebayers dont mention anything about version and warranty requirements.

PSP1004 - Europe, Middle East, and Africa

When you phone just tell them when they ask that the Model is PSP-1003 and make sure the serial begins with FB - then 7 numbers ie FB1234567

They offer a next day replacement service (striaght swap for you old psp, battery & charger) and the courier dosn't check the model or serial

Thanks for the help will give them a ring tommorrow.

sony exchange

whats the phone number for them :> cant find it anywhere.

thks

or this is there direct number 01923 653598

My replacement arrived today phat PSP.It looks brandnew

nyck

Has this work for anyone else?

I've exchange 2 now, one a PSP-1000 and also another for a guy at work without any problems

all they ask for is a purchase date as long as it's within the year and not after september when the new slim psp came out.

I noticed on the psp it has a "date code". Do they not ask for this to indicate how old it is?

I noticed on the psp it has a "date code". Do they not ask for this to indicate how old it is?

No, they just ask when psp was purchased, serial (make sure it begins with FB then 7 digits) and model but again make sure you tell them its a PSP-1003 also another to bear in mind that the phat psp got replaced in Sept 07 with the slim so make sure you your purchase date is within a year and no later than september

what about psp slims?
i got a psp slim which is messd up,
and also will it get affected if it has custom firmware on it?
i got 3.90 m33 on it

what about psp slims?
i got a psp slim which is messd up,
and also will it get affected if it has custom firmware on it?
i got 3.90 m33 on it

shouldn't be a problem as first of all they are less than a year old and as long as it's the PSP-2003 model you should be fine. Wouldn't worry about the firmware. Give them a call and see what they say

Cheers Tony i have a replacement arriving on Thursday :Hit: , There's some good reading in these old threads..

Back