Replacement alloy wheel

steve7713

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am trying to match an 15" 7 spoke ally wheel for a 2000 Accord, one was damaged when a wheel stud snapped.

I have not been able to find to match online, Honda confirmed they are not made any more, I have not been able to get to my local scrappy. If I remember correctly my local only sells them in sets of 4 (I still have to confirm that).

I need 1 but would take 2 (for the spare).

Does any one know of a source of second hand alloys?

I am Glasgow based.

its gonna be a hard slog around all the scrappys m8

i know you in scotland but you could try First Aid Wheels or similar you may think its beyond repair but they can work wonders........at a price.

I am trying to match an 15" 7 spoke ally wheel for a 2000 Accord, one was damaged when a wheel stud snapped.

I have not been able to find to match online, Honda confirmed they are not made any more, I have not been able to get to my local scrappy. If I remember correctly my local only sells them in sets of 4 (I still have to confirm that).

I need 1 but would take 2 (for the spare).

Does any one know of a source of second hand alloys?

I am Glasgow based.

genuine 15 honda alloys items - Get great deals on Vehicle Parts Accessories items on eBay UK!

I think I will get a steel rim to keep going. Too dear to repair (but I will keep it for the now).

Keep looking in the scrappys and the bay.

Back