Renault key programming

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen this done quite simply using a laptop and even Renault original keycards.
Programme called true code is what they used to programme the keycards, does anyone know what equip,nets needed for this to.
Cheers

Yea that's the one I was looking into but it's £300, I was just wondering if it was just the software that was required or is that cable specific to the programme. If that's just a standard cable then the software should be easy enough to obtain, no.

Could be, or the software would be married to specific hardware which is more than likely the case i have a cloned China Carprog £50 and the renault immobilser is listed but ive not used it so could,nt comment M8

We had the Espace keys done (before i purchased the carprog) by a guy on Ebay cost £120 a key, which we claimed back from our insurer as we had the Keys insured for £8 a year so a no brainer really, so you could scam it just insure the keys then put your claim in, you will need initially to front the money prior to the claim being settled.

Essef

Back