Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Removing duplicate news and weather channels

managed to burn the ISO now when i put it in my wii it says unable to read disc do i need to have region overide on as ive never put it back on since updateing my wiikey to 1.9g

a new version of the channel remover has now been released, and it is advisable to use this version if you have duplicate channels or you have used the previous version, as the creator has now stated that the first version hid the channels rather than removing them which could cause possible problems when upgrading firmware in the future.

have started a new therad about this not trying to take any credit from you
got the information of google a couple of days ago and used it. it was so easy to use and had to share it
it was very easy to use and remover the anoying duplicate channel :Clap:
just wanted to confirm that it works

hello to all,

i have duplicate wii channels but i am unable to burn the iso its keep scoming upu with unsupported iso even with nero or imageburn. can anyone please help?

thanks.

hello to all,

i have duplicate wii channels but i am unable to burn the iso its keep scoming upu with unsupported iso even with nero or imageburn. can anyone please help?

thanks.

Have you got the latest version of imgburn?

Hi,

The first post has a link which takes you to post #22.. Within this post there is no link to the newest Duplicate News and Weather channel remover.. Does anyone have the links so I can download this for my NTSC wii?

-ReDz

Back