Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Referee Dougie McDonald opts to retire

trust me mate, they wasnt bullshit he an his family were threatened

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

by whom?????
its all here say as far as sellick fans are concerned
all i get is it wasnt reported to pollis
let them prove to everyone it wasnt.

mc donald is a liar and therefore a cheat ... rangers fans are only going mad coz its celtic have won the battle with the sfa...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

mc donald is a liar and therefore a cheat ... rangers fans are only going mad coz its celtic have won the battle with the sfa...

Have they?

do you think the refs now will make it easy for your lot after causing 2 to loose their jobs?

i think this will come back to bite them in the arse big time...

9 in row wae nae dough eh what you think lol

;)

Adverse weather conditions have forced the Scottish Football Association to postpone a general purposes committee meeting.

The authorities were due to convene on Monday to discuss the actions of Celtic boss Neil Lennon.

Any charges against Lennon will be heard at the SFA's disciplinary committee meeting on 7th December.

imagine what the reaction will be if they ban him for the next old firm game...

hope ur proud of people losing there jobs ,make u feel good ?

well i feel sorry for the assistant ref who had to chuck it coz of mc donald putting him in a spot in the first place .funny how he s been overlooked in this

a couple of refs left there job for some pathetic reasons will not save Celtics poor state there in. they deserve everything they get and at the end of the day its there own fault who are they going to blame next,i wish the ginger minger just accepts he is not cut out to be the tics manager and has not got a clue what to do apart from blaming the refs.Celtic is in a sad state since oneil left he was the man for the job,,what did Lennon blame for the past 2 draws when they were winning and lost a 2 goal lead on Saturday against ict is it the snow,s fault,this time ,,what a laughing stock Celtic is the now with that wee moaning face cnut in charge

pity celtic cant win the battle on the field where it matters..and you have took it to far with the :banana:,,lol saying that just like your team everything has to go away over board..what goes around comes around m8..

just drove by ibrox and seen white smoke coming out of the chimney...apparently theres a new head of referree development has been elected!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

a couple of refs left there job for some pathetic reasons will not save Celtics poor state there in. they deserve everything they get and at the end of the day its there own fault who are they going to blame next,i wish the ginger minger just accepts he is not cut out to be the tics manager and has not got a clue what to do apart from blaming the refs.Celtic is in a sad state since oneil left he was the man for the job,,what did Lennon blame for the past 2 draws when they were winning and lost a 2 goal lead on Saturday against ict is it the snow,s fault,this time ,,what a laughing stock Celtic is the now with that wee moaning face cnut in charge

but we need him to stay
hes worth a laugh now:proud:

do you think the refs now will make it easy for your lot after causing 2 to loose their jobs?
i think this will come back to bite them in the arse big time...

That's called cheating, same thing that caused all this carry on in the first place.
If Refs come down hard on Celtic, Celtic will quite rightly complain to the SFA.

Bottom line is, Celtic have been getting cheated, it's been exposed, now all the huns are unhappy as their 'historical advantage' has been removed.

Get it right up Ye's!

:nerner:

Aye, Lennon IS a fanny, but if he's done anything right in his career, it was sorting out Loyal Orange Lodge No. 666 aka The SFA and their team of henchmen, the Referees.
:Clap:

Also, those retards with the anti-poppy protests are scum, shame on Parkhead if they don't get to the bottom of this and ban them, they are an embarrassment for us all.

Last edited:
no one seems to be mentioning the penalty that dougie mcdonald gave celtic against us at home, he was on the half way line when maloney dived which cheated us out of a point?

take a step back and see how yous are treated compared to the rest of scottish fitba

it would be fantastic if the old firm ****ed off to a league somewhere else but unfortunately that wont happen :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Gives me a feeling of warm contentment if I'm honest. Not because the blokes jobless but because I know he can't cheat my team any more. :)

Not to worry, the bloke will walk into a nice cushy well paid job like all other Orangemen do in times of need. ;)

no one seems to be mentioning the penalty that dougie mcdonald gave celtic against us at home, he was on the half way line when maloney dived which cheated us out of a point?

take a step back and see how yous are treated compared to the rest of scottish fitba

Don't be daft Gav, that was a genuine 'mistake'. ;)

Back