Redneck Atmega fix

hi guys
well im at a lost with mine ive done everything i can think of to get mine going
and just cant get it to work
ive even resorted to put the chaos fix on and manually put the keys in and that wont even work
so im beginning to wonder if my bk is right but wouldnt it say the card is invalid ???
any help would greatly be appreciated

thanks guys

if you go into setting page on your box and select technical stuff press red button till you get to the screen which gives card serial and credit ammount etc to see if the programming is ok if the info is there then i would go for BK issue.

or you can check if you reset card in nagraedit do you correct ATR to prove programmed OK

you must remember to programme ext eprom before flash as a loader is loaded into flash to program ext eprom on atmega and fun cards

it is not working in tvest tryed 3 times not working

i have got it going now thanks wind1603 tryed 9 times and got it going tryed and tested in smelwest:banana::banana::Cheers:

Last edited:
tresor69 said:
hi guys
well im at a lost with mine ive done everything i can think of to get mine going
and just cant get it to work
ive even resorted to put the chaos fix on and manually put the keys in and that wont even work
so im beginning to wonder if my bk is right but wouldnt it say the card is invalid ???
any help would greatly be appreciated

thanks guys

Chaos is for funs not ATmega, did you follow the instructions I posted on post no 94?

If you follow those instructions with the correct files it will work.

My box also said card not present but it worked eventually.

Chaos is for funs not ATmega, did you follow the instructions I posted on post no 94?

If you follow those instructions with the correct files it will work.

My box also said card not present but it worked eventually.

oh thanks i didnt know it was just for funcards oops well it aint ever gonna lol

yeah ive followed the instructions exactly and still no joy is there a way of checking that the bk is right???
i thought it would be as simple as it would say the card is invalid ??
am i right on that 1??

thanks fo the help

Thanks to all those people who have worked so hard to find a solution.

Many Thanks to everybody who help to find these fixes, Much appreciated

tresor69 said:
oh thanks i didnt know it was just for funcards oops well it aint ever gonna lol

yeah ive followed the instructions exactly and still no joy is there a way of checking that the bk is right???
i thought it would be as simple as it would say the card is invalid ??
am i right on that 1??

thanks fo the help

The easiest way of getting BK is if you had card that was previously working (before latest hit) read it off that. otherwise you will need LED SIMM/Jtag etc.

Or If you have previously made ATmega/FUN make another one with current keys (from BIGMAQ). The card wont AU but it should work. If it works you Know that the BK & IRD are correct.

Work's OK Liverpool!

Erase Flash Memory first.

left Internal & External EEprom as they were
Only Programmed the Flash memory with the new Redneck6tw

Updated in 30 seconds!

Thanks to All Involved with the FIX

I have just programmed my Atmega the exact same way that I would a fun card.

I simply put the redneck file in my flash memory, and put my mosc image wit ird backwards and zeroed the public keys and wrote both at the same time.... 100 % !!

First off thanks for all the hard work in making this fix to all involved much appreciated. All working fine in edinburgh ex telepest Except i cant get the channels to work that require a pin code, my old pin was 1234 but i cant figure this one out ? Anyone.

Back