@ RED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you keep bringing another forum into this arguement m8, there is no need for that. The aforementioned "other haunt" has nothing to do with any personal wars or fights.

I am a member of this forum and a Super Moderator on the other, and I dont want to feel any discomfort in visiting either forum.

I was there when he so called abused you, and I am sorry but thats not what I would call abuse. It seems you havent posted there for some years and suddenly you remembered you were a member and started visiting again. I wonder why that could be, dont you think that is also a form of abuse ??

Anyway thats all I am saying on the matter.

like i asked mister maturity who you seem to be defending why did he call me a spy still no answer to this question as of yet

Well Termy you deal with issues on your site we do the same here.
You dont have to worry about that one m8. I havent come here to this thread to fight, just to point some facts out that werent in the open.

It is not very nice to bring another forum into a disagreement, esp when it is innocent of any wrong doing. I will defend my forum as you will defend your.

Good day to you. :)

You dont have to worry about that one m8. I havent come here to this thread to fight, just to point some facts out that werent in the open.

It is not very nice to bring another forum into a disagreement, esp when it is innocent of any wrong doing. I will defend my forum as you will defend your.

Good day to you. :)

Fact he called me a spy
Fact i dint say anything in the chatroom
Fact biffo asked me if wanted a requested go and check ur logs first

like i asked mister maturity who you seem to be defending why did he call me a spy still no answer to this question as of yet
I am not defending anybody m8, I am just saying that I hardly call a word like "spy" abuse.

And dont you think calling someone "mister maturity" is just the same ?

Listen m8, I have no problem with what you get upto on this forum, but I do have a problem when you keep popping in and out on a constant basis to antagonise some of my members. This isnt acceptable in my view.

I am not going to get drawn into an arguement as I am too intelligent for that, and I also have other important issues to deal with in my life.

Ok jimmy you have put your comments forward, I think Red can either reply to them or not, it's his option.

It's not for anyone else to reply for him and I don't think you need to ask the question any more either m8 ;)

, but I do have a problem when you keep popping in and out on a constant basis to antagonise some of my members.QUOTE]

just like what your doing now is it

, but I do have a problem when you keep popping in and out on a constant basis to antagonise some of my members.QUOTE]

just like what your doing now is it
I am not constantly popping in and out, and saying nothing.

I cannot speak for Red and Vixen, but banning me is fine. I will only ban anyone for doing something wrong on my forum. And I dont constitue what you have done is a bannable offence, therefore I havent banned you and dont intend to until you do actually do something wrong.

Who was it who mentioned maturity ??

""edit""
And I see this was edited before I posted back to take out the threat of banning me, hmmmm.

Last edited:
Termy 3 posts ago you said good day, lol. I thought you had left again, Red is a big boy and can defend himself i'm sure.

Good day to you sir, I'm sure you have more pressing things over in your world.

@termy

Just for the record mate i have no intention of banning you if you want to remove me from your forum i have no problem with that so that removes my argument with you

Just for the record mate i have no intention of banning you if you want to remove me from your forum i have no problem with that so that removes my argument with you
Thats fine m8, I also have no intention of banning you unless you do something wrong. But if you do want to be removed then thats fine.

My only aim was not to cause any conflict between members of either forum, which I hope I have achieved.

I will go quietly about my business now closing the door behind me, until I visit your GSM section again.

Many thanks for sorting this out.

im not getting in to the tit for tat stuff re:forums and members but i also agree i saw the thread and didnt post because he was a coward, at the time it happened i did post in the original thread to show compassion for his family as thats who i see needed the support, i still stand by the fact the way he went was selfish and cowardly and i am intitled to my opinion as you are to yours so i wont argue over the fact.

the one thing that does get me is why its been brought up again? is 6months an aniversary date? is there going to be another one at 7 months? the fact remains to me it happened the posts came in and that should be the end of it, is death something we all want to read about? did anyone really know him personally and not on the net? if not how can you speak for how he was or what he was like?did you ever meet him? ive been here since 2004 and i didnt have one dealing with him or even know he exsisted on this forum till the death thread.

as far as i see no one was pesonally attached to him so shouldnt bring the subject up, his family could come post and ask for rememberance if they chose to, i could understand if it was a member on here and it was there family member that died and wanted to remember them and asked others to.

i know this might sound harsh but my dog died a few years back and that has more compassion from me than tidyant, harsh maybe but the dog meant something to me on a personal note, do i post saying please remember my dog every 6 months?

i think to be honest theres too many busy bodies who should be minding there own business, did the op of the thread contact and ask the family if it was ok to post? did they think for a second that the family might not want the subject bringing up again? it could cause a world of pain for them reading all this stuff again,

by all means remember him, do the candle lighting but do it off your own back and remember him in private,

if ive upset some of you well all i can say is im sorry for the upset but i stand by my comments, if you want to hate me now then what will be will be and i wont be drawn into another post on the matter, final say on it.

if a mod deems this unacceptable then please feel free to remove it, i dont mind.

I would like to say one thing
we will be having no forum wars :)

im not getting in to the tit for tat stuff re:forums and members but i also agree i saw the thread and didnt post because he was a coward, at the time it happened i did post in the original thread to show compassion for his family as thats who i see needed the support, i still stand by the fact the way he went was selfish and cowardly and i am intitled to my opinion as you are to yours so i wont argue over the fact.

the one thing that does get me is why its been brought up again? is 6months an aniversary date? is there going to be another one at 7 months? the fact remains to me it happened the posts came in and that should be the end of it, is death something we all want to read about? did anyone really know him personally and not on the net? if not how can you speak for how he was or what he was like?did you ever meet him? ive been here since 2004 and i didnt have one dealing with him or even know he exsisted on this forum till the death thread.

as far as i see no one was pesonally attached to him so shouldnt bring the subject up, his family could come post and ask for rememberance if they chose to, i could understand if it was a member on here and it was there family member that died and wanted to remember them and asked others to.

i know this might sound harsh but my dog died a few years back and that has more compassion from me than tidyant, harsh maybe but the dog meant something to me on a personal note, do i post saying please remember my dog every 6 months?

i think to be honest theres too many busy bodies who should be minding there own business, did the op of the thread contact and ask the family if it was ok to post? did they think for a second that the family might not want the subject bringing up again? it could cause a world of pain for them reading all this stuff again,

by all means remember him, do the candle lighting but do it off your own back and remember him in private,

if ive upset some of you well all i can say is im sorry for the upset but i stand by my comments, if you want to hate me now then what will be will be and i wont be drawn into another post on the matter, final say on it.

if a mod deems this unacceptable then please feel free to remove it, i dont mind.

perhaps vixen/kate wanted a way of remembering him and thought she would share it with others.

I have just arrived home from work and have read these posts and feel utterly sick at some of the comments . Can I just say I posted for people to light a candle in Anthonys memory if they wanted to or not it was entirely upto them.I honestly didnt expect comments about him being a coward or if you respected him or not thats entirely upto you and your opinion but to post that on an open forum for people to see is hurtful. It doesnt matter if you have met him or not dont u show sympathy when you read in the papers that someone has been killed even though you dont know them .Does it matter if he has been dead 6 months 6 years it was a geninue gesture on my part thinking people wouldnt mind showing Anthony and his family that we havent forgotten him thats all. And yes his family know about his site as they made and also they post there as well.

And how can you compare a dog to a human being yes that comment was harsh. It was a geninue post thats all that I now deeply regret doing . I also did a post for Jay when his father passed away as well am I a busy body for that as well for showing that I care ? I just thought it was a caring thing to do .As for posts about people dying Should we post on here or not? there are lots of posts in the news section about dying and other posts that are a lot worse. And no there wont be another post again asking for anyone to light a candle for him, as I dont want a repeat of some of the comments on this thread .I am ashamed and disgusted and yes believe it or not upset at the comments .I just dont understand why people had to make comments that are hurtful on a post that I made for a lovely man who didnt hurt anyone only himself why post them ?

spelling

Kate Im not here taking sides or saying what comments are wrong or right

but no comments were made until Steve had a dig at Mods/Admin not posting :(

there was no need for that comment

Last edited:
Maybe some mods and admin had not read post yet. just read it myself.

but what I find absolutely disgusting is YOU Hi-jacking the post for your own selfish agenda you have only made 2 other posts this year since you asked to be removed as a mod and have your Radio site removed. but then vixen makes a post then you find a way to take a pop at admin and mods grow up m8 I thought you had more class but obviously not....

I also find some off the comments more than disgusting they are sick why do people want to hurt each other with comments I dont understand anymore .Why go out of peoples way to hurt them am I that bad a person. I would do that post for anyone of you to show my respects maybe I need to realise that not everyone is caring for other peoples feelings I dont understand why post if your going to say something bad ?

I have just arrived home from work and have read these posts and feel utterly sick at some of the comments . Can I just say I posted for people to light a candle in Anthonys memory if they wanted to or not it was entirely upto them.I honestly didnt expect comments about him being a coward or if you respected him or not thats entirely upto you and your opinion but to post that on an open forum for people to see is hurtful. It doesnt matter if you have met him or not dont u show sympathy when you read in the papers that someone has been killed even though you dont know them .Does it matter if he has been dead 6 months 6 years it was a geninue gesture on my part thinking people wouldnt mind showing Anthony and his family that we havent forgotten him thats all. And yes his family know about his site as they made and also they post there as well.

And how can you compare a dog to a human being yes that comment was harsh. It was a geninue post thats all that I now deeply regret doing . I also did a post for Jay when his father passed away as well am I a busy body for that as well for showing that I care ? I just thought it was a caring thing to do .As for posts about people dying Should we post on here or not? there are lots of posts in the news section about dying and other posts that are a lot worse. And no there wont be another post again asking for anyone to light a candle for him, as I dont want a repeat of some of the comments on this thread .I am ashamed and disgusted and yes believe it or not upset at the comments .I just dont understand why people had to make comments that are hurtful on a post that I made for a lovely man who didnt hurt anyone only himself why post them ?

while its fine to express your views and feelings, this is what others have too been doing, its just that they have different feelings about whats happened than you do, which may also be why some have chose not to put a candle on the wall, even though their words may have been copied over to there by another person.

the comments came from being questioned why everyone hadnt posted over there, which also caused the thread to be split, to keep the other one nice

and for the record, when someone decides to take their own life, its not themselfs they are hurting, its everyone who has ever loved or known them, they no longer feel anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back