Recovering Photos From a SD Card

Shaggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it possible to recover Digital pics form a SD card once they have been deleted?
For some reason my dad, not being the most teccy person has deleted a load of wedding pics from his SD card.
If it makes any difference it was in his camera when he done deleted them......

Is it possible to recover Digital pics form a SD card once they have been deleted?
For some reason my dad, not being the most teccy person has deleted a load of wedding pics from his SD card.

Yes mate, it can be done quite easily, there are lots of apps that will let you do it.

Do not take any more pictures with the SD card, if you do u will loose the old ones.

Recover my files should do it for you, that is only a trial version and will only show you the files which can be recovered, it wont let you recover them, but I am sure you can pick up a full version somewhere. Try it and see if it shows the files anyway.

Just wondering, presumably this also works with memory sticks etc.???
Could come in useful

OK, will try that. Gotta get the SD card from me dad 2mrw and will let you know....thanks

i used recover my files on a sd card no problem in fact i got 1.3Gb of stuff from a 1 gb card work that on out!!!

I've got a fully working version of Recover My Files mate so i've added it to the download section.

Recover My Files

:Biggrin2::Biggrin2::Biggrin2:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is good I accidentally deleted my daughters birthday pics lucky I havent used it.

thanks

Back