recording

mazerben

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone help me been trying to record but when I set it up to record I can't watch another channel what am I doing wrong. Please can anyone tell me how to record and watch another channel in laymen terms as I'm new to all this.

Thanks
Mazer

Hi mazerben I take it you are using a tm5402hd if so when recording a program you can only watch what is on the same transponder or satellite frequency, when recording a channel ie sky Disney go back into your movies list and all the channels what are greyed out cant be watched but the channels what are black can be watched.

hope this helps

Must admit I'd understood that as long as you are on same transponder/sat you could watch one channel on TM5402HD whilst recording another - but it certainly doesn't work like that for me!

In layman's terms and i picked a transponder that has a variety of channels listed, So as an example tune to 11307 V 27500 which has the following channels:

Flava, Blissmas, Scuzz, Chart Show Dance, True Christmas, True Movies 2, Tiny Pop, Buz Muzik, Pop!, Tiny Pop +1 ,Kix!, The Vault, PopGirl, Wedding TV Asia, Chart Show TV ,Kix Power, True Entertainment, True Drama

So basically you can record any of the above 3 channels while watching a fourth but you cannot tune to a different transponder to watch a different channel just the ones on the current transponder you are on Only

Back