Recording and watching another channel - Things have changed.

@n4cer, as you have two separate feeds then I think your problem may be either you're using an older version of softcam (especially cccam) or your line provider doesn't allow "multiroom" they normally call it that allows use of your line twice at same time (from same IP address).

- - - Updated - - -
@Adrian_london,

I hope this helps.[/QUOTE]Do you just watch $ky 28.2 via sky dish directly to your box or do you have a multisat type setup?

Last edited by a moderator:
@n4cer, as you have two separate feeds then I think your problem may be either you're using an older version of softcam (especially cccam) or your line provider doesn't allow "multiroom" they normally call it that allows use of your line twice at same time (from same IP address).

- - - Updated - - -
@Adrian_london,

I hope this helps.
Do you just watch $ky 28.2 via sky dish directly to your box or do you have a multisat type setup?[/QUOTE]

I used to have a duo and that didn't cause these issues, and yes my provider allows "multiroom"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever since the SSL fix for the Heartbleed bug, if using twin tuners and CCcam, you have to use version 2.30

Ever since the SSL fix for the Heartbleed bug, if using twin tuners and CCcam, you have to use version 2.30

Changed softcam and now works as it should
Thanks everyone for your help and advice
:Cheers:

Back