Recommend a supplier for a Eurovox Max V?

Those Max V's have now been replaced with the Sl1000 which is a smaller box or the Ex5000pvr which is the same size as the max V but you can also install a Hard-drive(120Gb).
I don't believe either of these two have been cloned yet so it would be safe to buy them. Suppliers are getting harder to find after the arrest of the main importer and flee-bay clamping down on their sales.

Many thanks Marty.
There doesn't seem to be much of a price difference so I'll see if he wants a EX5000PVR.
May be a good oportunity to have a play.

Thanks for that, not too far away so collection may be possible.

Thanks for that, not too far away so collection may be possible.

sorry to but in but i recently bought a max v from cableandsat and it was unflashable 2 experianced flashers both played with it for 2 days and coulnt put any firmware on it. it would not even enter the emulation for the codes!! just a warning!

satand cable do indeed sell clones and they dont exchange item after 30 days just letting you know

Well I got a PVR from cabledaddy dot co dot uk which will not do timed recordings and until they responds to my emails to resolve the issue I would advise anyone to avoid dealing them.

digiforce every time no clones no crap 24 hour delivery comes with plug and play instructions top notch used them now for 3 year bottom prices aswell

and I repeat no clones from these guys there top notch

Back