receiver collection & returns

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Still waiting for shitty link to collect my box :(

Re: testing a new image

Still waiting for shitty link to collect my box :(

Don't hold your breath mate, they still have my box at local depot, where it's been for a week now, they told me they have a 4 day back log, and I can't pick it up, it's got to be delivered, bunch of tossers if you ask me...

They have just told me parcel monkey shouldn't have taken order and to get refund from them. Parcel monkey aren't taking phone calls. Both companies are shite

They have just told me parcel monkey shouldn't have taken order and to get refund from them. Parcel monkey aren't taking phone calls. Both companies are shite

from parcelmonkey

Adverse weather update - Monday 13th December 2010

The recent weather conditions in the UK continue to cause widespread disruption to all courier services throughout the UK. Many areas are still covered in snow and where it has now cleared, there is a backlog of parcels that could not previously be processed.

Our partner carriers City Link, Parcelforce and DHL are all working round the clock to clear the backlog and get all services running on time again as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we thank you for your continued patience and have the following advice for customers currently affected by the delays, or considering booking a collection:

My parcel has not been collected as scheduled

If you are in an area still affected by the bad weather, this is likely to be the reason your parcel has not been collected on time. If the weather has cleared near you, your collection should be fulfilled as soon as possible. If the collection is more than two days late, please contact our customer service team who will rebook the collection or offer you a refund.

My parcel has been collected, but is not yet delivered

Every parcel travels through a network of depots and hubs to reach it's final destination. It's possible that at some point along it's journey there is a backlog of consignments waiting to be fulfilled. We apologise for the delay, but ask for your continued patience. We want to reassure all customers that every parcel will be delivered as soon as possible.

I've not booked yet - if I go ahead, will my parcel be delivered on time?

The majority of parcels are still being collected and delivered on time. However, we cannot guarantee that your item won't be affected by the disruptions so please be mindful of this before booking. You should consider booking your collections earlier than you might usually and advise the recipient that there is a chance of a delay if you do choose to go ahead and book.

To all affected customers

We want to extend our apologies for the delays in our usually very reliable services. Unfortunately the bad weather is a national problem that affects all couriers and many other businesses too. We are working hard with our partner carriers to keep things running as smoothly as possible and will keep you updated on this page as soon as we have any further information.

Finally got mine delivered tonight new remote new lid with fan now just waiting for digidude to post the DW TM800 13/12/10 Jtag image

god some of you guys are having real problems, feel sorry to ya. I live in manchester and sent mine of last thursday and got it back this morning. Hope you all finally get yours delivered

Well peeps I will have to say I had no complaints as far as delivery and return all done in 4 Days .... :)
Plus the new lid with fan fitted ...

If we could get the software side sorted we would be a happy bunny :D

I got an email off shitty link saying that my parcel would be collected on the 8th.

When nothing had happened by the 10th (I was patient due to weather) I started ringing and emailing.

Finally get a reply on 13th. Shitty Link blame Parcel Monkey for taking the order when they shouldn't have (Shitty Link sent the confirmation FFS). They refuse to take any responsibility and sent me to Parcel Monkey.

Email Parcel Monkey yesterday, still no reply.

This is shite from both companies

Used Parcel 2 Go yesterday. TNT picked up box yesterday, delivered to TM today. Now that how this should work :)

I had the same kind of issues last week mate but yesterday city-link picked up ma box where DHL failed to and it was delivered at 9.00am this morning.
so hopefully get it back by the end of the week before the weather gets bad again.

Hi m8s

I got a male from TM(at last)

Dear Belmando,

Apologies for the late reply as we were organising our system for international recalls.

Could you please send it by the post office directly to us. Please send the TM-800 HD receiver and does you remote have CE written on back in blue? If not, please send it too.

From the post office, it should cost between £15-20 which we will reimburse you when we send the receiver back.

Any problems, please contact me directly at [email protected]

Best Regards,
xxxxxx
--------------------------------------------
Technomate.Ltd
Unit 11 Nobel Road.
Edmonton
London N18 3BH
Tel,020 8840701
fax.020 884 0275
TECHNOMATE UK

Hi m8s

I got a male from TM(at last)

Dear Belmando,

Apologies for the late reply as we were organising our system for international recalls.

Could you please send it by the post office directly to us. Please send the TM-800 HD receiver and does you remote have CE written on back in blue? If not, please send it too.

From the post office, it should cost between £15-20 which we will reimburse you when we send the receiver back.

Any problems, please contact me directly at [email protected]

Best Regards,
xxxxxx
--------------------------------------------
Technomate.Ltd
Unit 11 Nobel Road.
Edmonton
London N18 3BH
Tel,020 8840701
fax.020 884 0275
TECHNOMATE UK

And now its in London (took only 4 days from sweden) i hope i get it before xmas

This does not mean £8 doea it?Paid £65 but got only £8,so this box costed me more than £400 ,i could buy much better reciever for that

This does not mean £8 doea it?Paid £65 but got only £8,so this box costed me more than £400 ,i could buy much better reciever for that

you paid £65 to send the receiver from sweden to the UK??

i could courier half a pallet half way round the world for that price

I maybe wrong but I thought that
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
meant they would pay your costs but I must admit £65 seems excessive.

you paid £65 to send the receiver from sweden to the UK??

i could courier half a pallet half way round the world for that price

No thats for to/from ,325 sek from sweden and £38 from london to sweden.The issue is not the amount,its that they said that they should pay /cover my expenses which they did not!Thats the problem.Thas shame couse i always believed that they had a very good consumer services.

Last edited:
Did you have to pay london to sweden ?, I was under the impression that the sender paid not the recipient ?.

I will send all my parcels that way in future :roflmao:

Did you have to pay london to sweden ?, I was under the impression that the sender paid not the recipient ?.

I will send all my parcels that way in future :roflmao:

They refused to send it to my address ,so my sister inlaw did pay

I hope its worth it

325 SEK is ~ £30 Sterling, which for european parcels insured to the full amount, as about right

but are you saying the technomate wouldnt return the receiver untill you paid for the return delivery?

i have had a receiver, worth more than a TM800, sent directly from TM in london to the EU in the past with NO issues at all as i had no stock of my own, no questions, no if's and no buts, just give the address, and away it went.

with the amount of returns, compared to the amount of noise some people are making on a few forums, i would imagine that TM would pay the extra few quid just to be 'done and dusted' with what could turn out to be a nightmare customer

id have thought it would be easier for non uk owners to go direct to their local supplier, to save on postage etc

325 SEK is ~ £30 Sterling, which for european parcels insured to the full amount, as about right

but are you saying the technomate wouldnt return the receiver untill you paid for the return delivery?

i have had a receiver, worth more than a TM800, sent directly from TM in london to the EU in the past with NO issues at all as i had no stock of my own, no questions, no if's and no buts, just give the address, and away it went.

with the amount of returns, compared to the amount of noise some people are making on a few forums, i would imagine that TM would pay the extra few quid just to be 'done and dusted' with what could turn out to be a nightmare customer

id have thought it would be easier for non uk owners to go direct to their local supplier, to save on postage etc

Box was send to london to my sister in law not to TM,but i hoped that they at least TM could send it to me.and there was not any Local dealer at that time,we do have one that start to sell TM 500 super and TM 800 HD(999 sek and 3680 sek(very expensive)

Back