Real Mans Puzzle

bloody hell I only finished FR1 yesterday, got carried away thinking that i might have a chance with FR2 and dived straight in, but theres that brickwall again, on level 5 padlock n binary, will be begging for mercy in the very near future . congrats to all who have not only done 1 but 2 as well, i'm jealous.:Clap:

on frustration 2 can someone varify that after the 'hide the truth' level which is level four (as its in the source ) that the next level is the one with the pics of richie from happy days (old school), wich should be level 5 yet the source says 28,
dont want to skip levels if i guessed a further answer ...

wtf same things just happened to me although it does say level five in the source for hide the truth not four.

i gonna have a nervous breakdown soon

what am i missing between the lines??

now i feel silly!!

Last edited:
Stuck on Stab in the dark

Found TELEPORTED at the bottom but don't know what to do next!

Clue please?

im stuck here too

found stab in the dark and teleported as well

but i cannot figure out what it could be, i dont even know how i got past level one, i just typed in leveltwo lol

im stuck here too

found stab in the dark and teleported as well

but i cannot figure out what it could be, i dont even know how i got past level one, i just typed in leveltwo lol

you have the answer already

you have the answer already
oh man dont say that!!! lol thats confused me even more. I tried stabinthedark, stabinthedarkteleported, teleportedstabinthedark, teleported, dark

lol any clues?

view the source. and then take a stab in the dark with the answer!

ead, thanks for the pm. im pretty sure i tried that answer and it didnt work last time. THIS TIME it worked!!

thankssssss

now im bloody stuck on a hep mores. i kinda saw taht the answer should be semaphore but that doesnt work, so i dont know what to do. i tried anagrams.

Frustration 3

Anybody else got to Frustration 3?

Not sure how to start it? Any clues?

Hiya

I'm stuck on where in the world, could anyone give me a clue, I've found, Matthew 7:7, Luke 11:9 and entered into google earth, but each answer I put in diddnt work, am I on th e right tracks or freezing cold?

Any help appreciated!

Ps

Is this the last level?
If so I'll be able to get my life back after this level!!!

HOW FAST IS THE TRAIN GOING????

i kina searched around, and got a clue to use the letters. ive figured out like others on the net that its a certain mph, but i but that number in and it doesnt work. even tried xxmph where xx is the number. even tried the number as words.

no luck

SPOIL SPORT..... no one can PM me and am very stuck on Figure the next leve on frustration 1... all im after is a pointer it will hardly spoil it for everyone as ever other is on frustration 2....

Would be extremly greatfull if you could help me.... PLEASE

all letters have a numerical value, only some make up the SuM, try to work it OuT

D

Any clues to Frustration 2 Black & White.

I've played with the photo but still clueless. PM me with a clue pls pls pls.

Back