Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Real Mans Puzzle

Tocano - I have supplied an email address to provide hints for people who are stuck - why are you moaning about the fact that I did not want spoilers given out in the forum?

**** sake mate think before posting shite - how would you like to make a popular puzzle and have it ruined by people posting the solutions?

There is no point in completeing a puzzle by using the answers provided by others, where is the challenge?

If you cant complete the game without spoilers then tuff - thats the whole point of the game on the other hand if you just want the answers to every level pm me and I will give you them - Happy?

Many people have worked through and completed the puzzle, they then sign the guest book - there are plenty of satisfied players.

Tocano - I have supplied an email address to provide hints for people who are stuck - why are you moaning about the fact that I did not want spoilers given out in the forum?

**** sake mate think before posting shite - how would you like to make a popular puzzle and have it ruined by people posting the solutions?

There is no point in completeing a puzzle by using the answers provided by others, where is the challenge?

If you cant complete the game without spoilers then tuff - thats the whole point of the game on the other hand if you just want the answers to every level pm me and I will give you them - Happy?

Many people have worked through and completed the puzzle, they then sign the guest book - there are plenty of satisfied players.

Hi Fagan,

As you are well aware my daughters are doing this puzzle, and the youngest has emailed you on occasions. She also reads this thread. Could you please get the swearing taken out, this is a family forum area !

Regards

John

Right, just found this bloomin quiz thing yesterday. Been on it for ******* hours.

Figure next level with the 8 words is doin my nut in, cant make a conection between the source numbers and the words.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

please release me let me go (onto the next level):Cheers: nah nah nah (cant remember the rest of the song)

wish i could help but just got on to level 10 your in front of me

sorry might be reading it wrong you on level 4 looked liked 14 when i first read it

Last edited:
excellent, thought i was quite clever gettin first two in no time n now that bloody wordsquare is doin mi hed in and iv'e only been on it 5 mins, this could get addictive, cheers Fagan!

hey dudes, i just guessed sumink for level one, im stuck on starburst level.

any clues?

i did count on the first one, but it didnt get me nowhere! lol

Back