Real Mans Puzzle

figure the next level

this level is hard i tried to corospond the numbers into the words but it doesnt make any sense, innooosndhtinot

little help pleeeeeeeaaasse

figure the next level

got it, what a joke.
easy once you know how.:Clap:

stuck again lol on f2 l14 sent an email but had no reply yet, can anybody give me a hint for this one

Somebody Pleeeeease Help Me!! stuck on" is it an enigma?" sent 1 email to live addy, i am too thick to decipher the clue given, sent more emails no reply for about 5 days . please someone put me out me Frustration!:confused:

Somebody Pleeeeease Help Me!! stuck on" is it an enigma?" sent 1 email to live addy, i am too thick to decipher the clue given, sent more emails no reply for about 5 days . please someone put me out me Frustration!

concerntrate on the middle line, try to decode the symbols

level four frustration two

any clues on this one pleeease its got a padlock an loads of 000001101010101110000 in it

anyone pm me a clue about enigma, know its got something to do with middle line but im just going blind and cant see anything

hide the truth

yeeeeeeaaaaaassssssss i finaly got it now this one has been the hardest for me so far looks like im not goner get much further

heeelllllloooooo

is anyone still doing the second one im at level 17 fingere seni
anyone got past this one yet

sorry for not being able to use the clues already given, but can sumone please pm me a very big clue for the is it an enigma page, Pleeeeaaaaase?!!!!! i tried ignoring it but every few days i hear " ya just dont get it do ya......ya just dont!" and aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!

it's all to do with what there showing you!!

have you translated what fingere seni means?

Back