Real Mans Puzzle

Only just came across this Frustration game.Do you just post the answer in the toolbar or do you need to add.htm to the answer.
Spent five mins on the counting one but no luck as yet unless im typing it wrong.
Thanks in advance Andy.

Yes, you need to add .htm to what you think the answer is.

I notice that there's a lot of people who have only posted in this thread & nowhere else.

Please take a couple of minutes out & introduce yourself in the Who Am I section. We don;t need a huge introduction, just a few small words about yourself etc.

Also, Digital Worldz is much bigger than this Puzzle (although Kudos to Fagan, it is a great addition), have a browse around, there's a lot of other stuff on here as well.

Anyways, welcome :)

I have decided to provide a contact email for hints with Frustration.

[email protected]

If you have spent a decent amount of time on a level (a couple of days) then you can drop me an email telling me what level your on and what you have tried - I will then supply HINTS to help you progress.

Dont email me every 5 minutes as I will just ignore anyone who is just looking for answers, plus bear in mind I work for a living and have a life outwith Frustration so my replies may not be instantaneous like some people expect.

If you are supplied hints, dont come to the forum and post them - as I have mentioned once or twice before it ruins the game for others.

Cheers.

Adding the email address for help has been one of my better ideas - I have been reading through how people are getting the answers to the puzzles and I am amazed at some of the deductions people make.

When I have an almighty selection I will post them for all to enjoy.

Yeh I bet your laughing your head off at us poor sods who can't get any work done because of this fookin puzzle.....

Has anyone got level eight on frustration two yet? i'm stuck and need help please.

Bic...

Last edited:
I need help with level six on frustration 2 "Gonna put a spell on you" could someone thats done it pm me a hint please

Yeah i've done it

Last edited:
I need help with level six on frustration 2 "Gonna put a spell on you" could someone thats done it pm me a hint please

Have you tried messaging Fagan on the email address that was provided a few posts up for a hint?

Im still struggling with Level 8 on FS2, even after a hint from Fagan. I posted the clue on my forum and still 24hrs no-one has come up with the answer!

im struggling with the first one in frustration 2. any help appreiciated

Doh got it. Well my son did lol

Last edited:
Which one is that? Remember, dont post up the link or it will spoil it for others

started the second one this morning and am ashamed to say i am stuck on the 3rd one with the row of letters and the ? a hint would be appreciated

Im still struggling with Level 8 on FS2, even after a hint from Fagan. I posted the clue on my forum and still 24hrs no-one has come up with the answer!

Srtill stuck on this one myself, getting no where fast!!

Can someone PM me with a hint...

Ive had TWO emailed hints from Fagan and STILL dont get it!!!

Thinking of just giving up as its doing my head in

Back